• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

The only time my special effects group can meet this weekend is on Saturday at 12:30... Filming all the elements will probably take a few hours and I have to be there because im the only person that knows how to light for green screen/filming...

I hate college so fucking much.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The only time my special effects group can meet this weekend is on Saturday at 12:30... Filming all the elements will probably take a few hours and I have to be there because im the only person that knows how to light for green screen/filming...

I hate college so fucking much.

"I have to come in one Saturday for a few hours, college sucks" uuuuh I have some bad news for you Kaep....

Thanks for the condolences everyone. BestGAF.

Acid08

Banned
Habby Birthday Schuey! GET IT BRO HABBY BIRTHDAY

So wacky. Mono going around would be way more hilarious. Higgins would be the first culprit.

Also my grandma died an hour ago and I'm halfway across the globe. Fucking sucks.
Sorry to hear that Smiles :( when's the next time you're going back?

Smiley, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma :(

I never got to meet my mom's dad or my dad's dad because they died before or shortly after I was born... doesn't bode well for my genetics.

Ha, same here actually. One of my grandfathers died before I was born and the other one died a couple months after.

"I have to come in one Saturday for a few hours, college sucks" uuuuh I have some bad news for you Kaep....

Thanks for the condolences everyone. BestGAF.

I could deal with it if I was being paid. Like what am I going to do with my ducks/kings tickets? I'm about to take an L and cancel a date.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
So wacky. Mono going around would be way more hilarious. Higgins would be the first culprit.

Also my grandma died an hour ago and I'm halfway across the globe. Fucking sucks.

Sorry to hear that, my condolences :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ugh that sucks dude. My Condolences.

Sorry to hear that bro.

Sorry dude.

Sorry to hear that.

Three of my grandparents died within a year of me moving to American and I couldn't go to any of their funerals.

That sucks :(

I wasn't able to make it to one if my grandmas funerals as well.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, Smiley.

Smiley, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma :(

I never got to meet my mom's dad or my dad's dad because they died before or shortly after I was born... doesn't bode well for my genetics.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that, man.

Habby Birthday Schuey! GET IT BRO HABBY BIRTHDAY

Sorry to hear that Smiles :( when's the next time you're going back?

Ha, same here actually. One of my grandfathers died before I was born and the other one died a couple months after.

Sorry about your grandmother, Smiley.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, Smiley.

Sorry to hear, Smiley. :/

Sorry to hear that smiley. My condolences :(.

RIP Grandma Smiley90

Shame about your gramma Smelly.

Sorry to hear that, my condolences :(

Ugh that sucks dude. My Condolences.

Smiley :(

I'm sorry buddy

B7rYX4H.gif

dBVELjs.gif

Look at all this best-gaf'ing going on :')

I'm going back in a month. so close yet so far. :(

also wtf is wrong with your avatar Quick hot damn

I can't stop looking up pictures of the mumps.

Hey Tabris:
#1 in the west!

That's not Ryan Getzlaf.

"BEST PASSER IN THE LEAGUE" RYAN GETZLAF?

God dammit. Poor guy. Poor Jackets.

Anyone has a sock I can borrow? I need to clean up a bit...

Kesbae_zpsab2fusko.gif

Gonna watch a few hundred times. BRB. Like seriously, how do you even shoot from that angle.

Ah fuck. To lose a grandparent is awful. I have something for you...

*makes putting hand in pocket motion*
*pulls hand out of pocket slowly*
*hand turns into an open hug gesture*
*hug*

zroid

Banned
It just occurred to me, it's a good thing I didn't end up buying that OHL ticket for Erie @ Oshawa the other day... I almost did :lol

that would have been, uh, annoying

Acid08

Banned
I feel like if the Sharks keep playing this terrible, uninspired hockey we're counting down the days until TMac gets fired. Get Robinson to be the interim head coach on the way to winning the Cup this season. Perfect plan.

I'm happy for Mitchell getting a promotion, have a good feeling about that at least

Though he and Tanguay are fucking godly together

I'm not, he's not even that great of a 3rd line center. Although he works hard, he doesn't produce. This is just an example of how bad this season is going.

Top Bottom