• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Michael Russo verified
Brodin and Scandella both ill, similar gland swelling to Ballard and Folin earlier this year; Ballard had the mumps #mnwild
Michael Russo verified
Yeo on illness: "this came from somewhere else." Wild clearly thinks this began in Calif. and now it may "be in our locker room." #mnwild
Michael Russo verified
Yeo said he's worried this virus is sitting in other players and "waiting to come out." #mnwild

Fucking California yet again.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I love how nobody knew what was meant when they kept saying "gland swelling" and "gland infection" and now we come to find out they were talking about their gonads the whole time.

Quick

Banned
Good luck tonight, Oilers and Bruins.

Michael-Scott-angry-stare-at-toby.gif

I forgot who posted it, but people think it's Los Angeles. They do have a lot of events there.

I remember Anaheim were playing the Blues and the Blues were infected with the flu already. They also played the Coyotes before coming to Anaheim. Then it spread in Anaheim.

That makes sense honestly. I just hope they figure all this out soon so it doesn't continue to wreak havoc like this. So many players are sitting out.

manfestival

a friend of the family managed to buy my brother, nephew, and I some 6th row sets for the lightning vs sabres game early next month. AWWWWW YIIIISSSSSSSSS

Been looking at airfare to Vegas recently. If they get a team I would totally fly down there to watch the Canucks play.

I'd bet a lot of people would make the trip to fit in a hockey game and regular Vegas shenanigans.

There might be more Panthers fans willing to go to Vegas than to watch them at home.

Quick

Banned
Anybody watch TSN's feature on the Stasny brothers and their defection to Canada on Sportscentre? I thought it was put together well.

Happy birthday, Schuey.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Since last spring, Bergevin has removed the following from the Habs roster:

Gionta, Gorges, Briere, Moen, Bourque, Bouillon, Parros, Murray, Budaj. 9 players, 10 if you include Vanek departing.

Those are some pretty massive changes for a team that made it to the ECF. He made some bad signings two summers ago, but it's good to see he's rebounded and learned from his mistakes.

Happy birthday Schuey, the result of tonight's game falls squarely on your shoulders.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody watch TSN's feature on the Stasny brothers and their defection to Canada on Sportscentre? I thought it was put together well.

Happy birthday, Schuey.

Happy Birthday!!

Since last spring, Bergevin has removed the following from the Habs roster:

Gionta, Gorges, Briere, Moen, Bourque, Bouillon, Parros, Murray, Budaj. 9 players, 10 if you include Vanek departing.

Those are some pretty massive changes for a team that made it to the ECF. He made some bad signings two summers ago, but it's good to see he's rebounded and learned from his mistakes.

Happy birthday Schuey, the result of tonight's game falls squarely on your shoulders.

Thanks all.

Back when i was young when the Habs would lose I uses to think it was because of something I did, lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So mumps is going round the NHL? WTF?

So wacky. Mono going around would be way more hilarious. Higgins would be the first culprit.

Also my grandma died an hour ago and I'm halfway across the globe. Fucking sucks.

Curufinwe

So wacky. Mono going around would be way more hilarious. Higgins would be the first culprit.

Also my grandma died an hour ago and I'm halfway across the globe. Fucking sucks.

Sorry to hear that.

Three of my grandparents died within a year of me moving to American and I couldn't go to any of their funerals.

manfestival

It's not that cold little baby.

And I was born in the fucking Sahara Desert.

I dont know man. I have visited northern states on multiple occasions. when the degrees are under 20 F then I am officially done being outside in any manner. Plus I am not accustomed to driving in snow. It doesnt snow here.

I really loved my trip to calgary some years back. I was there for a month for work. However, I got a speeding ticket and never paid it cause HIGHWAY SPEEDING CAMERAS ARE DUMB

Acid08

Banned
Seems like #freevoynov is a thing that's happening right now. Seen images floating around of shirts being worn that say it.

That's depressing.

Smiley90

I dont know man. I have visited northern states on multiple occasions. when the degrees are under 20 F then I am officially done being outside in any manner. Plus I am not accustomed to driving in snow. It doesnt snow here.

I really loved my trip to calgary some years back. I was there for a month for work. However, I got a speeding ticket and never paid it cause HIGHWAY SPEEDING CAMERAS ARE DUMB

Vancover has snow like 3 days a year, it's not that cold.

Sorry to hear that.

Three of my grandparents died within a year of me moving to American and I couldn't go to any of their funerals.

Oh man :/

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

That sucks :(

I wasn't able to make it to one if my grandmas funerals as well.

manfestival

Vancover has snow like 3 days a year, it's not that cold.

you say its not that cold but thats not saying much considering im a floridian. Granted my tolerance for colder weather is higher than my peers. Anywhere north of Georgia is too cold. I can't imagine that Vancouver is tropical like. Plus I was born in the Caribbean. Where freezing is 60 degrees.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
you say its not that cold but thats not saying much considering im a floridian. Granted my tolerance for colder weather is higher than my peers. Anywhere north of Georgia is too cold. I can't imagine that Vancouver is tropical like. Plus I was born in the Caribbean. Where freezing is 60 degrees.

Lol, it is already -4F for me.

Smiley90

Wait, does that mean you're one of THEM?

Jk compared to that yeah it might be a bit chilly. But not cold pf.

Repost from the NFL thread but Bish posted this in the Xbox1 thread...

From whom? p3tran has been walked down this road before regarding the difference in indie developer support between platforms, and yet here we are again. Providing an easy-to-access reminder at the touch of a fingertip seems like a nice thing to do, imo.

Back on topic: this afternoon will be highly entertaining. I promise you.

Back on topic: this afternoon will be highly entertaining. I promise you.

RIP NeoGAF for a few hours.

Clydefrog

Smiley, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma :(

I never got to meet my mom's dad or my dad's dad because they died before or shortly after I was born... doesn't bode well for my genetics.

Top Bottom