• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Ryan Carter is the best fourth liner the Wild has had in many, many years. Not counting guys down there because of doghouse/injury/depth or whatever, he is so darn good. He was a penalty machine his first few games this year but has been stellar since. Love it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Wingmanned it for you on that water park race kave. Had several red shells but i used them on the people behind us instead of you. :D

Giggzy

lol the Wild's AHL affiliate played in camouflage jerseys last night.
web11.14game.jpg

It looks like someone splooged all over them

Razorskin

----- ------
The day I was hit on by an Oiler. Yes, I'm a guy.

6mB7LD6.png

So it was around 1:30 in my bar when I heard that the Edmonton Oilers were in the building. Now I'm a fan of the game, but I'm not RIDICULOUSLY starstruck when I see the players.

So 2 am rolls around and I don't see any of them. But then as I'm cleaming my bar, two tall, handsome guys come up with two girls (not the most attractive) just absolutely hanging off them. I can't serve any more liquor as its after last call, so they're just hanging out. All of a sudden I hear "hey," I look up to see one of the guys beckoning me over. "My friend thinks you're hot," he says. "Her?" I asked. "No, him" and he points to the other guy who nods. Now I'm a straight guy, but I am not ashamed to take a compliment. This guy's is tall, handsome, and probably gay. I'm flattered. "Thank you!" I shout. "He's hot too!" And I go back to cleaning.

Two minutes later, I hear another "hey," from the same side of the bar. This time it's the one who thinks I'm all that. "I like your hat" he says. God the compliments are just flowing in and I'm becoming even more flattered. "Thanks," I say again, beaming, "it's from mexico," under the impression that this gay guy finds me ridiculously attractive.

"My name's Teddy," he says as he goes for the handshake. (I later realized that this was Teddy Purcell, right winger for the Edmonton Oilers). "Nice to meet you, my name's how_majestic." I offer him my hand, he grabs it, pulls me in real close and whispers in my ear "I'm only doing this to get rid of the girl behind me." And then I burst out laughing.

And that's the day I was hit on by an Edmonton Oiler.

E6uvvqQ.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Horvat is second among rookies in faceoff percentage (of those that have taken more than 30 faceoffs)

#Bolieve

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm going to the Raptors game tonight.

When I get home I'd be up for some more Mario Kart.

NHL-GAF Mario Kart team assemble!

Top Bottom