• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Isles win! 5 in a row!!

T7smA.gif

right-click save as...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So we either trail the whole game and come to life in the last 10 minutes of a game, or we play well at the beginning of a game and fall flat near the end.

Someone cut their pay cheques in half and tell them they'll get the other half when they play 60 minutes of competitive hockey.

We lost by one goal and it was a close game overall. Again, these are the losses I'll take. If they can keep up this level of play the rest of the season, I think we'll be in the playoffs for sure.

The PP needed some work, and it was way too predictable focusing on Phil Kessel, and when he has an off night, you can most certainly see.

I'd like more contributions from the other players, but defensively, it was a really good game.

zroid

Banned
I didn't think the PP was all that bad to be honest. The Pens PK was good, and we still had some golden chances. At least three situations on the PP that could have ended up in the net with just a tiny bit more luck.

ShaneB

See the highlights, awful giveaway by Holtby for the goal, and Caps lose. Bleh.

Late as well, awful news about Bryan Murray =(

trifelife

So the crossbar is 7 feet off the ice? Good to know.

At 15:25 of the second period in the Arizona Coyotes/Vancouver Canucks game, video review was inconclusive in determining if Martin Hanzal's stick was above the height of the crossbar when he deflected the puck into the Vancouver net. According to Rule 38.4 (vi) "The determining factor is where the puck makes contact with the stick in relation to the crossbar. If the puck makes contact with the portion of the stick that is at or below the level of the crossbar and enters the goal, this goal shall be allowed". Therefore the referee's call on the ice stands - good goal Arizona.

GG hockey ops

Caught the 2nd period and most of the third before drop in, all I have to say is WIN!!! Against the Hawks!!!! In regulation!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!

Edit: Dare I say that Quincey has actually been really good this year, like defensively sound and also physical? Never though I would see the day.

TUSR

Banned
Lol leaned on Vey, initial contact with the puck in a 4-0 game and that gets called.

Lol.

This is full blown dumb.

He was decent when he was here. Is it a contract year?

The opposite, he just signed a 2 year 4 million a year deal in the offseason which not one Wings fan wanted. He was our fallback option in case we didn't sign any FA D-men, and of course we didn't so we over payed him to stay. I guess he wanted to prove everyone wrong that he wasn't even worth close to that money. Though he still isn't worth 4 million, he is playing way better this year.

Top Bottom