• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

purg3

slept with Malkin
HOLY SHIT LOLOLOL, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best game I've seen in a long time. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

zroid

Banned
Outside of maybe the USA vs Russia shootout at Sochi, this might be the one SO that has been entertaining, and it's because of an overturned goal

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is insane. I turned off my radio because they said it ended. Madness

It did end. The teams were gone, the three stars were announced in the arena, most of the arena emptied. NOPE, everybody come back and keep going!

It hit the post, then basically squeezed between Boyle's stick and the post, and then in. The absolute correct call. Just crazy circumstances.

It did end. The teams were gone, the three stars were announced in the arena, most of the arena emptied. NOPE, everybody come back and keep going!

It hit the post, then basically squeezed between Boyle's stick and the post, and then in. The absolute correct call. Just crazy circumstances.
Yeah, that's what announcers said they left ice and was over so I exited the app and then I saw people saying it wasn't over.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
For anybody wondering, the three stars of the game announced in the arena when the Rangers won it:

3) Dan Boyle
2) Evgeni Malkin
1) Henrik Lundqvist

The three stars of the game when the Penguins won it:

3) Henrik Lundqvist
2) Marc-Andre Fleury
1) Evgeni Malkin

That really was the quintessential Carlyle/Nonis[Burk] Leafs era game.

Bozak was remarkably shit in his own end, even by his low standards.

Phaneuf gave no fucks.

Gardiner made killer passes to the other team's forwards.

Leafs' goalie's lack of concentration resulted several soft goals, and one of the worst hockey plays I've seen since the last days of Belfour.

At least the Raptors won!

edit:

Apparently people were chanting "Let's go Raptors!" in Buffalo by the end of that game

I would have too: The Raptors went from pure waffle to one of the East's (yea yea) better teams in like 2 years. Leafs are still pure waffle.

I forgot to mention during the game some chick said "Getzlaf Sucks" and a a shit load of Kings' fans told her to shut the fuck up.

My buddy just looked around and whispered "See everyone loves Getzlaf."

Yawnier

Banned
That really was the quintessential Carlyle/Nonis[Burk] Leafs era game.

Bozak was remarkably shit in his own end, even by his low standards.

Phaneuf gave no fucks.

Gardiner made killer passes to the other team's forwards.

Leafs' goalie's lack of concentration resulted several soft goals, and one of the worst hockey plays I've seen since the last days of Belfour.

At least the Raptors won!

That second goal Reimer let in might be the worst goal I've seen a leaf goalie let in since that one Toskala blundered on from 200 feet away six or seven years ago.

Would have been nice to get the win in Buffalo too, because the next half a dozen or so games are going to be doozys and are going to be a good test for this team (Perds, Bolts, Wings, Pens again).

Calamari41

41 > 38
I forgot to mention during the game some chick said "Getzlaf Sucks" and a a shit load of Kings' fans told her to shut the fuck up.

My buddy just looked around and whispered "See everyone loves Getzlaf."

It's like sitting by and listening to someone heckle Selanne or something.

Sad I missed the game, sounds like it was a good one... Losing sucks shit, though getting three points out of two games (each), neither team can be too sad about this home and home.

How did Perry do?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently Subban's X celebration is a team thing that has to do with D-Generation X. Wikipedia tells me that's a wrestling thing, doesn't make sense to me but I'm sure Razor will enjoy that.

zroid

Banned
The consolation prize for Leaf fans is imagining the Bruins seeing the score of this game and having to rationalize how they lost 6-1 to them a few days ago

Razorskin

----- ------
Apparently Subban's X celebration is a team thing that has to do with D-Generation X. Wikipedia tells me that's a wrestling thing, doesn't make sense to me but I'm sure Razor will enjoy that.

:lol at the Habs playing the DX theme in the locker room after the Jets win.

Figures, they probably don't want to get in trouble for doing crotch chops, Habs are a bunch of teen boys from the late 90s now.

Quick

Banned
The Flames are keeping it classy with a message for Bryan Murray on their jumbotron.

B2iEoCOIYAAkZQu.jpg

It's like sitting by and listening to someone heckle Selanne or something.

Sad I missed the game, sounds like it was a good one... Losing sucks shit, though getting three points out of two games (each), neither team can be too sad about this home and home.

How did Perry do?
Perry didn't play.

FINALLY Byron gets a breakaway goal.

Was fucking worried that it took so long for giordano to come back. Eye looks pretty fucked up, and now he wears a visor hah.

Top Bottom