• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Erdrick

I can't believe the Jets tied this game up. They were playing so anemic in terms of offense the first 2 periods. Both teams seem to hate each other, love the intensity in this game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty even period, Howard made some really good saves on Cakes and A.Gally. That 94% PK stat is crazy.

fallout

Whelp, that's it. Salvaged a point after mostly a terrible game by the Jets. Better one than none.
Yeah, it's going to sound weird, but I'm really impressed that they came back. Usually, they just give up and let Dan Clearly or whoever score a goal.

Dirty hit from behind by Zucker, though the gif kinda cuts that out.

Not sure about that. To me it looked like they were both battling for the puck and Zucker was behind him, Stuart was blocking him out making a good defensive play. Then he went crazy when Zucker fell.

This crowd in Minnesota is going nuts. Although, could be a large segment of Jets fans there too.

Jets usually travel well down to the cities. In the past it has been probably 1/3 of the crowd being Jets fans, I would guess. Maybe a bit less.

Wouldn't surprise me to see them travelling well today on a matinee game.

Nice . . . Sharks' rookie Goalkeeper skates out of the rink with a shutout!

And it was not like it was easy . . . 45 SOG.

Then again, it was Carolina.

Razorskin

----- ------

Ek9c4UG.jpg

zroid

Banned
Nice . . . Sharks' rookie Goalkeeper skates out of the rink with a shutout!

And it was not like it was easy . . . 45 SOG.

Then again, it was Carolina.

surrendering 45 SOG to Carolina is not a good thing, lol

edit: holy shit the Sharks only got 19??? wha the fuck is wrong with the Sharks

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DD has to be the easiest Center to defend against in the league. Just always play the pass.

surrendering 45 SOG to Carolina is not a good thing, lol

edit: holy shit the Sharks only got 19??? wha the fuck is wrong with the Sharks

2 of them scored, that's what counts.

Power plays were a factor Carolina had two. But that shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Love the look on Faulk's face (27) here:

Top Bottom