• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Socreges

Banned
Goddamn I love this flames team. Really wanted to see this game and it didn't disappoint. The two "pest" teams playing their asses off. Good game. Love these flames. One of the best d cores in the league. Gio needs to be in the Norris running. Top four is tough but every guy will also contribute offensively.

Goaltending is amazing. Hiller with that God like 50 some save win against Chicago. Romo ain't great but he's serviceable. Sven is starting to look good, Johnny battles well and won't be pushed around. And this is all WITHOUT Sam Bennett who I think in one or two seasons will continue to be a two way demon.

Just watching Toronto and these flames theirs such a great difference. Everyone in Calgary has bought in. I love it. Good game sens.
Unlike Karlsson and Subban, Giordano is actually very good defensively from what I've seen, so I agree early on he should be in the running. Will be interesting to see what kind of form Hedman is in when he returns in December.

I love when undrafted players end up doing so well. Even if it's with the Flames.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks play their 20th game tonight(in Carolina), with 15 of those games having been on the road. Apparently it's an NHL record for most road games in the first 20 games.

And our emergency call-up backup goalie is making his debut tonight. Hopefully the team feels motivated to try to get the win for him. Not another one period effort please.

Razorskin

----- ------
Dude it's against the panthers.

w3HBd8h.gif

Samyy

So sometimes its funny to check out the Leafs board on HF after losses like last night but I was pretty shocked and disgusted to see people defending the idiots harassing April Reimer on twitter.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I didn't expect the HF crowd to be THAT low.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
So sometimes its funny to check out the Leafs board on HF after losses like last night but I was pretty shocked and disgusted to see people defending the idiots harassing April Reimer on twitter.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I didn't expect the HF crowd to be THAT low.

:l

So many penalties

One of the referees was just in a yelling match with Yeo for some reason. Not sure if I missed something or what but Yeo looked pissed.

EDIT: Ballard had a nice hip check on a Jet (Pardy I think), and Byfuglien charged him and started cross checking him. Then Pardy came and started hitting him in the back of his head, so Buff backed off and let Pardy do his work.

Buff was the only penalty. Lame.

These refs don't want this game to be played 5v5 at all. It's constantly one penalty or another for both teams. Just crazy.

To clarify, the game has 3 minutes left in the 2nd and the Jets have 19PIM total, the Wild have 25. Wow.

Marvie_3

Banned
Carcillo back in tonight. He was playing well before the injury. Morin scratched in favor of Nordstrom because Quenneville is retarded.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ellers line looks really good to start the game. Gonchar is really good at getting shots on net too, we need more of that from the point.

calder

It's a classic back-to-back game for them!

Lol yep. I don't think they will complete the comeback (Jets are masters of almost mounting a comeback) but it was nice to see Kane get some good luck for a change.

Yesterday's game is the one that stings. Going into the weekend I just thought if they won one of the two road games it'd be a successful trip but they couldn't quite get to OT.

Or I could be wrong!

Top Bottom