• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Socreges

Banned
ThankfulUnnaturalBird.gif
What was the score at this point?

What's worse is that 4 Leafs (Reimer, Bozak, Phaneuf and Franson) completely shat the bed there. There's another angle where you can see Bozak puck-watching while the Sabre who ends up reacts and follows the play - the same 'defensively responsible' Bozak that the Leafs media loves to wank on about.

ZeroGravity

Glad the Lightning won but still pissed Drouin got scratched. He's been great despite being stuck on the 4th line and not getting any powerplay time. Fucking Morrow should be the one sitting out. He's done nothing this year.

RC

Banned
I'm still shocked that my friend managed to get over 600 votes in the Vancouver mayoral election. He beat the guy who wanted to impose a 5% tax on Chinese people and the woman who believed in the cosmic oneness of all things.

Acid08

Banned
I'm still shocked that my friend managed to get over 600 votes in the Vancouver mayoral election. He beat the guy who wanted to impose a 5% tax on Chinese people and the woman who believed in the cosmic oneness of all things.

Tabris was running for mayor?

TUSR

Banned
Click on the first name:

http://vancouver.ca/your-government/candidates-mayor.aspx

I don't think that man's ever not been high.

Candidate statement
Candidate Meynard Aubichon
meynard aubichon mayor of van 3rd time got a record for pot er hooking well get u a pot shop n hooks shop . tuition capd at 2500$ . all libraries open 8-8 . two term limits. I have a criminalology certificate and seven polisci courses under my belt I'm the best street fighter nativeed Douglas langara colleges papers I do open mics all over van I rock the mix soundcloud tracks spotme hashbg meem Ill be Canada's 1st metis Prime Minister I've lived a good life in Canada and refuse to watch Asian immigrants buy our lives well raise property taxes on Chinese 5% our stop party mayor and van east PM is to blow up ISIS and take our country now prefer email and texts were running for families who pay most taxes n stay here mayor meynard & stop mayor meynard

this cant be real

ghost77

Banned
Goddamn I love this flames team. Really wanted to see this game and it didn't disappoint. The two "pest" teams playing their asses off. Good game. Love these flames. One of the best d cores in the league. Gio needs to be in the Norris running. Top four is tough but every guy will also contribute offensively.

Goaltending is amazing. Hiller with that God like 50 some save win against Chicago. Romo ain't great but he's serviceable. Sven is starting to look good, Johnny battles well and won't be pushed around. And this is all WITHOUT Sam Bennett who I think in one or two seasons will continue to be a two way demon.

Just watching Toronto and these flames theirs such a great difference. Everyone in Calgary has bought in. I love it. Good game sens.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
All these smart decisions Bergevin has made, yet he still employs Lefebvre in Hamilton. Two years wasted developing their AHL players, and developing a coach to succeed Therrien.

Marvie_3

Banned
Click on the first name:

http://vancouver.ca/your-government/candidates-mayor.aspx

I don't think that man's ever not been high.
He's better than pretty much any US politician.

Goddamn I love this flames team. Really wanted to see this game and it didn't disappoint. The two "pest" teams playing their asses off. Good game. Love these flames. One of the best d cores in the league. Gio needs to be in the Norris running. Top four is tough but every guy will also contribute offensively.

Goaltending is amazing. Hiller with that God like 50 some save win against Chicago. Romo ain't great but he's serviceable. Sven is starting to look good, Johnny battles well and won't be pushed around. And this is all WITHOUT Sam Bennett who I think in one or two seasons will continue to be a two way demon.

Just watching Toronto and these flames theirs such a great difference. Everyone in Calgary has bought in. I love it. Good game sens.
I gotta say, the Flames have actually been pretty entertaining to watch this season. The past few years they were a team I'd watch when there were no other games on, but their games are actually interesting now.

Top Bottom