• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Stop it then.

Lahey.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Cue the comeback! Five more goals in the next minute and a half, let's do this!

Just pretend you're playing Dallas in an elimination game, boys.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey kingslunk you shoud post a screenshot of the standings again

Nothing like talking shit about the standings ten games into the season. No chance for a backfire there! Especially when you aren't even leading your division...

Isn't kingslunk the one who "quit sports" after the Swans eliminated his team last season, anyway?

Nothing like talking shit about the standings ten games into the season. Especially when you aren't even leading your division...

Isn't kingslunk the one who "quit sports" after the Swans eliminated his team last season, anyway?

He also said he'd stop posting after getting worked up but kept on posting

Acid08

Banned
Every California team has had some real lows against bottom teams this year.

In other news Groesnick broke the record for most saves in a shutout during an NHL debut. Had 45 saves, previous record was 41.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dallas have Travis "Stone Hands" Moen now. His grit and leadership will dig them out of their rut.

ShaneB

Sooner or later I'm just going to ask if there's a way to block out Gaming and OT completely and just let my subs show.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sooner or later I'm just going to ask if there's a way to block out Gaming and OT completely and just let my subs show.

I just check my subs anyway. Only time I go into other threads is when you guys link me :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well yeah, I stick to my subs, but block out all those other links too! Ignorance is bliss. Baffling some of the threads that get made here.

I saw that "Ugly GAF post here if you're ugly" thread and was like daaaaaamn

that's either one of the saddest threads

or just blatant "SOMEONE TELL ME I'M PRETTY" whoring

Top Bottom