• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SOON

wZazto2.gif

calder

Removing dry scrapes before OT.

What?

Too many fans leaving apparently, and I don't think the players felt it improved the ice enough to make the extra wait worth it. I guess a quick shovel is one thing but if it's Tuesday night and the zamboni comes out I'd think about heading home instead of waiting too, it just takes a bit too long.

Acid08

Banned
Surprised the game is still happening tonight, Buffalo is apparently in the middle of a wild snow storm. Attendance might be Desert Dickheads level tonight.

Surprised the game is still happening tonight, Buffalo is apparently in the middle of a wild snow storm. Attendance might be Desert Dickheads level tonight.

Kaleta isn't making it to the game because of the snowstorm, lol.

Sabres coach Ted Nolan said Patrick Kaleta will be the only player unable to make Thuesday night's home game against the San Jose Sharks due to the severe winter conditions in parts of Western New York.

He said he'd rather have Kaleta home safe than have him drive through dangerous conditions on the roads to make the game. The Sabres have enough healthy bodies to field a full lineup.

There is no telling how many people will be able to attend the game tonight and Nolan is intrigued to see how that unique variable plays out once the puck drops.

"To me, it’s going to be really interesting to see who really plays just to play, whether it’s 20,000 people in the rink or whether it’s 20 people in the rink," Nolan said. "To me, 20 people are just as important to play in front of as 20,000 people. We’ll see how the players react to that."

Ursn

Good luck Dastardly, Ducks fly together!

So I'm stuck at work during tonight's game but I'm going to Sundays game vs the coyotes(we better win this time!) and I'll probably take my lunch and go watch one period at a bar tonight. Should be a good game.

Thanks for the support gang. Truly touched.

Ugh, Hiller is going to bring it tonight. I hope to god the team exploit his weaknesses (blocker side, top shelf, where mum keeps the tim tams).

That and I don't know how many games they're gonna let me watch at Camp Stop Smoking Meth Please, so if this is the last I see for a month, I wanna see a glorious win.

At least I get the new 3DS on the day of admission though and I'm allowed that. So who knows. Maybe they'll let me have my phone and GCL. Not sure since it's a device used to communicate with the outside world.

I remember when they had an afternoon Lakers game, and they had to reconfigure the arena for the Kings game within a few hours.

http://youtu.be/v4rZjGNYxuo

Heretic

You're good people, bud. You can get through this and have the life you want to have.

As a personal side, my mother was an active alcoholic for over 30 years and has recently found sobriety in the last few years. I learned a lot from her, and no doubt gained a lot of fear around alcohol (which is why I don't drink, Smelly) but the biggest thing I've taken away is that even when 30+ years of searching passes, you can still find what you're looking for the next day.

You know, although I say I don't like the taste, it's because of a family problem too. I hate that I have something in common with someone I beat so easily in KI...

You know, although I say I don't like the taste, it's because of a family problem too. I hate that I have something in common with someone I beat so easily in KI...

No kidding. Alcohol is awful on families.

When I cut out the whole "80 standard drinks a week" thing. I realised how utterly disgusting alcohol made me feel, how horrible it was for my mentality and how much money I was wasting on it.

It's terrible when GHB actually comes off as a better/"healthier" alternative than drinking.

Alright Shorks, don't pull a Leafs against Buffalo tonight.

They need to be more worried about not pulling a Sharks

The Sabres are currently on a franchise-best seven-game winning streak against the Sharks. The previous record was four-straight wins, set the first four times the teams faced off (Oct. 25, 1991 to Oct. 23, 1992).

San Jose has only won one game in Buffalo in the franchise’s history, a 5-0 win on Dec. 2, 2005. The Sabres have won all three home games since then and are 15-1-0 all-time in Buffalo against the Sharks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey we finally beat Carolina at home and the savior AHL goalie is in net

we got this, Sharks will Make History tonight

Sharks just need to start a new goalie each game to go for the perfect record

fool-proof plan

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weaver is out with an injury, Brolieu coming in for good now, and Bowman on the 4th line.

Top Bottom