• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Calamari41

41 > 38
So err...

I start rehab on Thursday.

Keep your eye on the treasure at the end of the tunnel!

Found%20the%20Treasure_zpsckqeo54i.gif

We're with you, bruv.

Dastardly I'm here for you. We can kick that filthy love for the Ducks and set you on the righteous path to becoming a knight in the Kings' Army.

Bored and browsing through capgeek looking for potential winger trade targets and I see Hemsky's stat line. 0g 2a in 17 games. What the hell happened to him?

trifelife

So err...

I start rehab on Thursday.

Aw man.

Try to stay positive if you can. Sometimes these situations can be about submitting to a "higher power" or some bullshit, but it's more important to believe in yourself. If you really want to get clean, you can do it.

Are you voluntarily checking in?

My best friend died shooting heroin and coke. A girlfriend overdosed on a bunch of shit right in front of me on two
(!!!)
separate occasions and I've logged quite a few hours visiting psych wards. If you ever need to chat or w/e please hit me up.

Good luck.

The defeat of realising I wasn't in as much control as I thought is the killer. Always thinking that as long as it never affected my work life, I'd be OK.

Voluntarily checking in. Friends idea. Housemate intervened.

Thanks.

Sanjuro

How is Gotham?

Everything leading up screamed disaster to me, but I do watch Arrow and Flash.

It's one of the worst shows I can't stop watching. I never watched Smallville except for recommended episodes though.

It's certainly more grounded than Smallville was. There is just terrible casting choices, and the fanboy reasoning to include characters which ruin the progression.

The defeat of realising I wasn't in as much control as I thought is the killer. Always thinking that as long as it never affected my work life, I'd be OK.

Thanks.

We're here for support. Remember, losing to the Panthers isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Thanks.
I've lost family members to substance abuse, it's good to see you have the self awareness and humbleness to identify there may be a problem. All the best man, your friends are good people.

Thanks.

You're good people, bud. You can get through this and have the life you want to have.

As a personal side, my mother was an active alcoholic for over 30 years and has recently found sobriety in the last few years. I learned a lot from her, and no doubt gained a lot of fear around alcohol (which is why I don't drink, Smelly) but the biggest thing I've taken away is that even when 30+ years of searching passes, you can still find what you're looking for the next day.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's been like 7/8 degrees here (celsius ofc) and I broke my sweater

which means I have to increase my jacket-winter-level by one. It's too early for that

Thanks.

Good luck! Glad you're getting help.

RE: giordano eye injury/ensuing visor talk, basically said old habits die hard, I guess when you've played x amount of years without a lot of serious eye injury that a visor could have prevented it makes sense. Glad he's wearing one now because he's the true embodiment of a captain for us right now, we live and die by his health at this point. I get it but I hope he keeps with it even though they are few and far between its a shame to see careers end to preventable injuries.

Also we will be #1 in the division when hiller beats his old team tomorrow, I will not be able to watch as I am going to see the seminal indie band death from above 1979 even though it pains me to miss this game.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Good luck! Glad you're getting help.

RE: giordano eye injury/ensuing visor talk, basically said old habits die hard, I guess when you've played x amount of years without a lot of serious eye injury that a visor could have prevented it makes sense. Glad he's wearing one now because he's the true embodiment of a captain for us right now, we live and die by his health at this point. I get it but I hope he keeps with it even though they are few and far between its a shame to see careers end to preventable injuries.

Also we will be #1 in the division when hiller beats his old team tomorrow, I will not be able to watch as I am going to see the seminal indie band death from above 1979 even though it pains me to miss this game.

I need to see DFA sometime.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I missed this yesterday but according to Bob McKenzie, the majority of Edmonton scouts wanted Murray, but they were over ruled by someone up top in the organization. I wonder how Murray has progressed in Columbus after his injury, he never really gets talked about.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 5m 5 minutes ago

GM's mtng: Source suggests dry scrape could be abandoned as early as wknd. Full shovel crews would handle pre-OT clean in 2 mins or less....
Mgrgr

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wind chill of 13 here in NYC this morning on my way into the office. I'm pretty sure it was around 50 after the game last night, so that's quite the drop over about 10 hours.

Top Bottom