• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hmmmmmmm, the Columbus Blue Jackets don't appear to be a good professional ice hockey team

what's wrong with them this year? Just all the injuries? Best cop on the force not being all on the case?

At least Foligno is good.

Foggy

what's wrong with them this year? Just all the injuries? Best cop on the force not being all on the case?

At least Foligno is good.

They're missing two key defenseman due to injury and then two of their centers(Letestu and Dubinsky) are still injured. Honestly, for as many players are back from injury, they seem to be playing like they're not fully recovered. Even Bob couldn't close his injured glovehand at the end of the game last night.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Yep. Umberger has like 3 points so far this year I think. Compare that by the way to how Hartnell has been playing

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the trade.

Hexy said Hartsy didn't fit into his "plan", and I think Umberger had to be a throw-in in order for the trade to take place.

It's a real headscratcher.

Oh well, they finally won tonight.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Funny how now we don't see Habs players play less than 10 minutes now. About time.

Top Bottom