• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

WE'RE NOT THE WORST
WE'RE NOT THE WORST
WE'RE NOT THE WORST
WE'RE NOT THE WORST
WE'RE NOT THE WORST
WE'RE NOT THE WORST
WE'RE NOT THE WORST
WE'RE NOT THE WORST
WE'RE NOT THE WORST

Go fuck yourself Berra

Foggy

http://www.jacketscannon.com/2014/11/22/7269701/game-20-recap-turned-about

After that goal, the two teams skated around for another 15 minutes, but it was pretty clear who was in control of the game, and which guys just wanted to get back on the bus - including head coach Todd Richards, who gave significant ice time to the Boll/Wennberg/Cracknell line in the final five minutes of play, compared to, say, Johansen, Hartnell, or Foligno. The wags on twitter dubbed it "The White Flag Line". Hard to disagree with that.

Coach Richards, doing Coach Richards things.

Edmonton is going to have to trade Hall or RNH in order to begin to turn things around.

Unless this is all an ingenious plan by McTavish to put them in the running for McDavid or Eichel? That would explain having Scrivens and Fasth as your goalie tandem.

I
Full respek for Calgary able to turn it around without tanking and without a #1 overall...or several.

WRT to Calgary, they've not accomplished anything other than having a good start.

Foggy

I make it a habit to always look to the Jackets Facebook page for logically sound trade talk

Dallas and Columbus need to make changes in a blockbuster deal. Seguin and Moan for Calvert and Amnisonov

Merry xmas Smelly you can have your present back now

Wn5Bq5T.gif

iLLmAtlc

I dunno if moving Hall or RNH could improve them in any appreciable way. They have so many problems, how many could you possibly fix with one trade? Is it going to make any difference in the standings? I kinda doubt it.

Honestly the best thing they can do is maybe keep trying to build but patience is probably running razor thin.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just saw the score in the Hawks-Oilers game

that sounds about like what I expected LOL

No shoot-out please.

Edit: Ah. FFS. You had a PP in OT and nothing. (Though you did put some good pressure on.)

But why are you tied with the fucking Coyotes anyway?

asldhfl;asjglahgkuashfgklsdhfgkldhfgklshdfgl;isdghlisdjfhlisdtjh

Acid08

Banned
fucking shootouts

at least the effort and execution were better tonight, was a good game. Defensive play was still incredibly sloppy though.

Top Bottom