• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Acid08

Banned
Burish cleared waivers lol. Sharks called up local boy Tennyson too, we have 8 D on the roster currently. Hopefully one of them(Irwin) is going soon.

ysnMjVJ.jpg

I wonder if they could get something for Yakupov though? I definitely wouldn't mind a Bozak for Perron trade.

I'm not an expert, but I think that would be a lateral trade at best, and a good centre is more valuable than a good winger. The Oilers would win that trade.

Yes because if there's one thing the Oilers need it's another Center

Actually the Oilers really need a 2C to play behind RNH. Trading Gagner was kind of a bad move.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good luck with that.
MacTavish is a garbage GM. He's done shit all, remember when he first came in and said he was going to shake up the organization and was ready to move key players? Now he's trying to trade Perron when he has 2 goals, should have stayed on the TSN panel you bum.

Parch

That Oiler walkway has usually been a positive thing. Only in the last couple of years has it turned into the walk of shame.
Last night most of the dejected Oiler fans left after the 50/50 number was announced.

iLLmAtlc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-KAoQ6mgNk

good time to bring this up i think

Kevin lowe

We have two types of fans: we have paying customers and we have people that watch the game that we still care about but certainly the people that go to the games and support we spend a lot of time talking to them, delivering our message.

I would, uh, I think it's safe to say that half the general managers in the National Hockey League would trade their roster for our roster right now."

"And lastly, I'll say that there's one other guy in hockey today that is still working in the game that has won more Stanley Cups than me. So I think I know a little bit about winning, if there's ever a concern

Yawnier

Banned
I can't fucking believe the Oilers kept Draisaitl up, burned a year of his ELC and are probably destroying his development.

Its such a waste keeping Draisaitl up with his ELC too, because they aren't going anywhere this season either. 18 of their next 19 games are against western teams, Buffalo will probably surpass them in the overall standings.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Americans, please settle on one single way to interpret the anthem.

Fucking brutal. But deserved? I'll let Oilers-GAF be the judge.

I know the Leafs have fans hanging around the tunnel pre-game, I don't think they have them around post-game. And the corridors are tight and doesn't allow for too many fans to hang around. The Oilers have them walking down there on display.

Is that even a thing that exists?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The man who scored the last goal against the Habs in this building: Dominic Moore!

That's Tanner Glass' first point as a Ranger.

Top Bottom