• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Tarasenko is so fucking good.

JpjVFPR.gif

Montresor

Winnik has been a nice surprise for the Leafs. I hope this is at worst a concussion, and that he can continue his NHL career after tonight. :(

Montresor

Just turned the game on, what happened?

The Leafs were frauds to start a game, as usual. Bernier looked like a fucking fool and Colorado went up 1-0 within 30 seconds.

Then one of the Leafs' best grinders Winnik fell awkwardly, landing on the side of his head, and went out cold for at least 20 seconds. He had to be carried off on a stretcher.

Sutter is secretly one of our most dangerous players on breakaways. I swear most of his goals come from beating the goaltender straight up on the rush.

He was conscious before anyone even came out to him, hopefully he's alright but he wasn't even moving a finger from the looks of it. Scary.

Socreges

Banned
These refs, by the way, are a fucking joke.

Doesn't help that Backstrom is playing like shit.
Do you have a theory on why the Wild always get unfair treatment by the refs? Going by the data, and by data I mean the incessant fucking whining from Wild fans here, the refs unquestionably have a significant bias against the Wild. :/

Marvie_3

Banned
Do you have a theory on why the Wild always get unfair treatment by the refs? Going by the data, and by data I mean the incessant fucking whining from Wild fans here, the refs unquestionably have a significant bias against the Wild. :/

The refs were given a memo titled "Anti-Wing Conspiracy" but a couple of them misread it as "Anti-Wild Conspiracy" and now they give the Wild the business.

Top Bottom