• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Montresor

Do you have a theory on why the Wild always get unfair treatment by the refs? Going by the data, and by data I mean the incessant fucking whining from Wild fans here, the refs unquestionably have a significant bias against the Wild. :/

Heh... I genuinely laughed.

Montresor

What do you guys think about this? Team gets a 2 on zero breakaway. Goalie dislodged the net to face the single breakaway versus the 2 on zero.

http://youtu.be/qKXbNjBh9So

This is a really intelligent play. If you do something that forces a rule change (and that something was non-violent) then you done good.

Strange that the rule was changed to give the goalie a game misconduct, as zero gravity said. Does that mean the goalie is kicked out of the game?

What's the current rule for NHL play?

ZeroGravity

This is a really intelligent play. If you do something that forces a rule change (and that something was non-violent) then you done good.

Strange that the rule was changed to give the goalie a game misconduct, as zero gravity said. Does that mean the goalie is kicked out of the game?

Yes. The back-up goalie would have to come in and take the ensuing penalty shot.

NHL rule is just to award a penalty shot, but it wouldn't surprise me if they follow suit and update it.

Coins

Banned
Yes. The back-up goalie would have to come in and take the ensuing penalty shot.

NHL rule is just to award a penalty shot, but it wouldn't surprise me if they follow suit and update it.

They can award a delay of game penalty. I'm sure that's what would happen now.

I watched most of the first, but had to give up the TV. Will watch the rest when I wake up.

The Leafs looked horrible out there, and they almost got scored on several times. The goal was ugly as well.

Most importantly, best of luck to Winnik, whom I like. Also to Gardiner.

Blow this shit up already, and get rid of Carlyle.

calder

It is hilarious how strong they made the new rule. Basically did everything they could to make sure it never happens lol.

Crazy entertaining second period. Maybe if Buff doesn't half-assedly skate back into his zone next time assuming Pavelec will skate out for a puck he won't need to cross check downie again.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Not that Phillips has been playing particularly bad this season, but this defense looks so much better without him. It's so much more mobile.

calder

Sorry, nope.

I'm from Alaska and have been an Avs fan since '95.
Huh. I actually thought you were a Canucks fan based on your acronym of a username and vague avatar. Must remind me of one or more Canucks fans handle or something.

Top Bottom