• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Posted?

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl...but-derailed-by-meltdown-over-pizza-1.2824805

Sean Avery's off-Broadway debut derailed by meltdown over pizza

It all started when an assistant stage manager offered Sean Avery some pizza.

What happened next will surprise nobody who has followed the hockey career of the former NHL agitator.

Avery, who was preparing to make his off-Broadway debut in the play "Negative Is Positive," reacted poorly to the offer of a slice. He said "No," and apparently thought the assistant had called him an "a-hole" as opposed to simply offering him some food.

He went on a tirade and quit the show.

“He said I was ‘talking s–t’ and said I was ‘so full of s–t,'” the assistant stage manager, Natalie, told The New York Post's Page Six. “That’s when I realized that I was dealing with a madman.”

More at the link. Avery gonna Avery.

gaming_noob

Chris Nichols ‏@NicholsOnHockey 7m7 minutes ago
Dreger on #Avs (1/2): “There’s so much emotion in that group, starting with Patrick Roy. Something is going to give here..”

Chris Nichols ‏@NicholsOnHockey 7m7 minutes ago
Dreger on #Avs (2/2): "Something is going to happen. They're going to make a trade.They're going to do something to try & spark this group."

I got my Leafs Landeskog jersey ready

JVR + Gardiner

I forgot the Leafs were even playing tonight. I remembered this morning, then it completely slipped my mind. I've been exhausted all day, though, and don't know if I'll even be able to stay awake to watch it.

Got ten hours of sleep, too.

Here's hoping for a win and a trade between the Leafs and Avalanche, too.

Socreges

Banned
I forgot the Leafs were even playing tonight. I remembered this morning, then it completely slipped my mind. I've been exhausted all day, though, and don't know if I'll even be able to stay awake to watch it.

Got ten hours of sleep, too.

Here's hoping for a win and a trade between the Leafs and Avalanche, too.
#BoringOCDChewie

Acid08

Banned
10428481_10152590082187669_8650877405852742953_n.jpg

Don't mean to alarm everyone but there are hockey players in this picture. They're just very well camouflaged.

#BoringOCDChewie

Don't worry. I'll PVR it. I deal with depression and chronic fatigue, but it's been really bad today.

When I wake up, I'll watch the game.

Also, as for players the Leafs can trade:

Ashton (don't care about the suspension, because I'm not a fan of him as a player)
Gardiner (put him at forward or get rid of him for a return. Doesn't seem to care.)
Phaneuf (eats a lot of minutes, but too many gaffes. Doesn't care enough.)
Robidas
Franson (I like him, but he's expendable)
Orr
Carlyle
McLaren (worst player last year)
Frattin
Holland (like him, but he's expendable. Hasn't been as good this year.)
Booth
Lupul (I've been a big fan in the past, but too many injuries.)

As long as they don't trade Rielly or their first, though, I'll be okay with it. Only if there's a good return, though. This team needs to be blown up and start from scratch with a full rebuild. They won't win the big one otherwise.

Yawnier

Banned
Don't worry. I'll PVR it. I deal with depression and chronic fatigue, but it's been really bad today.

Ashton (don't care about the suspension, because I'm not a fan of him as a player)
Gardiner (put him at forward or get rid of him for a return. Doesn't seem to care.)
Robidas
Orr
Carlyle
Frattin
Booth

As long as they don't trade Rielly or their first, though, I'll be okay with it. Only if there's a good return, though. This team needs to be blown up and start from scratch with a full rebuild. They won't win the big one otherwise.

Honestly I don't even know if Orr, McLaren, and now Ashton are worth much, if anything.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Robidas
Orr
Carlyle
Frattin
Booth

Dude, you gotta trade quality to get quality....

Ashton - bubble player
Gardiner - good prospect for a trade though I think this will bite us in the ass one day
Phaneuf - a team has to be desperate to take that salary on and why would they pay for those gaffes??????
Robidas - old
Franson - most likely to be gone and decent prospect for a trade
Orr - lol
Carlyle - give him away for free
McLaren - trade to Cgy?
Frattin - bubble player
Holland - good prospect for a trade
Booth - lol
Lupul - injuries will scare many away and he's in decline now

I know. The realistic fact is that we don't have players worth much. I just wouldn't mind seeing Orr, McLaren and Ashton go. I want them to rebuild. I'm pissed that Burke didn't, because now we're going to miss out on McDavid.

Top Bottom