• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Acid08

Banned
Stalock, Irwin, and McGinn in tonight against the Stars.

Nieto(he's from Long Beach, CA)-Thornton-Pavs
Marleau-Couture-Wingels
Hertl-Sheppard-Kennedy
McGinn-Burish-Desjardins

Vlasic-Braun
Mueller-Burns
Irwin-Demers

Stalock

Razorskin

----- ------
Big Hero 6 was good brehs. AAlsohad some feminist superheroin who skated around on these yellow disc things. Pretty cool.

I also saw it, was pretty good, Walt Disney animation's output rival's Pixar right now.

Don't know if I'd call her a feminist, maybe just a good portrayal of a woman.

Stasis

Crazy how divisive NHL 15 is.

Myself, friends, coworkers, acquaintances... all have come to hate it. Most have returned it. We never play anymore. For years Saturday night NHL sessions have been a regular thing for a big group of us. We don't even bother anymore, just watch a game, and then go play pool or something.

It's nice and shiny at first, and then then novelty of pretty graphics wears off and you realize what's broken. I'd really like to enjoy it. This is the first year I haven't purchased since like 2002. I hope NHL 16 is better.

I also saw it, was pretty good, Walt Disney animation's output rival's Pixar right now.

Don't know if I'd call her a feminist, maybe just a good portrayal of a woman.

I could agree with that. She was a cool character.

Her saying "woman up" (vs man up) when referring to whining from others was what made me think of her as a feminist. Not in a bad way at all.

Ge1crcU.jpg

Havin the best tiiiiiiiiime

Crazy how divisive NHL 15 is.

Myself, friends, coworkers, acquaintances... all have come to hate it. Most have returned it. We never play anymore. For years Saturday night NHL sessions have been a regular thing for a big group of us. We don't even bother anymore, just watch a game, and then go play pool or something.

It's nice and shiny at first, and then then novelty of pretty graphics wears off and you realize what's broken. I'd really like to enjoy it. This is the first year I haven't purchased since like 2002. I hope NHL 16 is better.

I doubt it. Most of the sports games nowadays are AWFUL. I played the new WWE game and its not great (That's Because Yukes Sucks)

The music that's playing during Lapointes number being raised, anyone know the name? Sounds like something from a late 80s early 90s movie score that Zimmer wrote, like Rainman/Cool Runnings/Days of thunder.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The music that's playing during Lapointes number being raised, anyone know the name? Sounds like something from a late 80s early 90s movie score that Zimmer wrote, like Rainman/Cool Runnings/Days of thunder.

It was a movie tune but I forget, if I heard it again I could remember. There was another movie track earlier.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cock Boss is upset one Habs player has more prestige and history behind him, then the entire Sens organization.

Top Bottom