• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Cake Boss

Banned
Sens tickets radio ad running this season is cringe worthy.

One of the lines is

"Our captain is here to stay, but these tickets are not."

Smh

Not really sure how Winnik is "100%" after that, I hope to god they keep him off the ice for awhile at least. It was fucking terrifying when it happened. Couldn't look at him on the ice without feeling sick. I'm happy he seems to be relatively alright.

OblongFlamboyantCopperhead.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll be sure to check out the mountain of highlights tonight! edit: ah, perhaps I misunderstood what you meant since I blanked out on the Sabres rink being the Niagra Center :p

Hoping for a fun game tonight vs the Blackhawks. Nice that'll be on Sportsnet as well so I can watch.

joN91WVmiqH79.jpg

Heretic

Guys... I have a spending problem. I just bought the Astro A50 Halo Edition because they were finally in stock. I don't even have the money to be buying these things!!!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Guys... I have a spending problem. I just bought the Astro A50 Halo Edition because they were finally in stock. I don't even have the money to be buying these things!!!

At least when Halo comes out you won't need to pay for gas/water or other forms of entertainment for a few weeks. Just need some Mountain Dew and Doritos to keep you energized.

Marvie_3

Banned
From now on you should probably let me hold your money......to keep it all safe and stuff.

Erdrick

I'm a little late with this but damn, the Jets played an awesome game against the Penguins last night. Such heart and intensity. They lost in the shootout but played very well.

Christ almighty. I guess it's only fair that I cut my teeth on my first full season when the Hawks suffer from the hockey equivalent of erectile dysfunction midway through most performances.

The first half of the game was good, at least

Top Bottom