• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Piece of shit coach.

Instead of putting McArthur, Hoffman, Stone or Lazar in the shootout let's try Legwand, Greening and Michalek instead.

Seconded

MacLean must be the worst coach when it comes to shootout choices.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Third trio is great. Sekac in and Bourque out seals it.

Merguson

Banned
kadri hugging komarov was mad kawaii

5JwhOBw.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nice win, first period was garbage, but they're 2nd and 3rd periods have been their best hockey in weeks. Sekac should never leave the lineup, what a game from him. Hopefully they can carry this momentum over into Winnipeg.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
My god this interviewer is translating what Sekac said all wrong.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Sekac is great in board battles, wins more of them than some of these good Canadian kids we've got on the team.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sekac is great in board battles, wins more of them than some of these good Canadian kids we've got on the team.
He's an animal on the fore check, rarely looses a puck battles, and is so good with the tape to tape passes. The fact he sat for so long should get Therrien fired.

When Eller was on the ice, #Habs out-attempted Wild 21-11. When he was off, Habs were out-attempted 55-22.

Unf

Curufinwe

That 3rd period was awful to watch. The Flyers are really bad at protecting leads against teams with any sort of speed and skill.

The Wild fucking suck bros.

This isn't even fun to watch anymore. I think I am going to take a break for a bit. Getting too depressed about this stuff.

On the plus side in one of my fantasy leagues (LOL WHO CARES FUBAR U LOSER) I came into tonight down by 30 points to some scrub.

Thanks to Giroux and Brent Burns(ACID!) I'm up by 13 now. Goddamn the comeback is real.

Canucks look sloppy. Maybe it's the bad ice but they're missing passes and even though they can stay in the offensive zone they're just on the outside with no way to shoot. With the Kings so stingy it's going to be hard getting shots through to Quick.

Top Bottom