• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

AcridMeat

Banned
hella sick post
xj8z049.gif

Alucard

Banned
6-1 Pens final. Nice. Crosby with a nice lead in the points race early on. Don't see Voracek keeping pace with him all season.

Fell asleep when it was 3 to zero. Woke up to my daughter yelling no no no and doing a wave off motion after that nucks goal. I am so proud.(she's two)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Interstellar, holy shit.

Ending was kind of meh, rest of the movie omg.

LOL Canucks vs California that's more like it. 2 points is more than I expected us to get out of this trip anyway.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Interstellar, holy shit.

Ending was kind of meh, rest of the movie omg.

LOL Canucks vs California that's more like it. 2 points is more than I expected us to get out of this trip anyway.
Yeah the last 15 min is like WTF?! But still overall a great movie and certain parts benefit from th size of the IMAX sound and screen.

Smiley90

LOL just saw that Stars player trying to kill the SJ goalie. Wtf happened there?

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
BROTHER HALAKAMANIA WAS RUNNIN WILD IN ARIZONA TONIGHT!!!

giphy.gif

Man, wish I had watched the game instead of going to see Interstellar. Guys, if you haven't seen it, lower your expectations.

Smiley90

The first 2 hours are amazing. Then the movie tries to shoehorn everything into a bullshit ending. :/

Spoilers:

should've just let him die instead of that wormhole paradox FUTURE HUMANS ARE SAVING US TIME IS THREE DIMENSIONAL HEY I'M STILL ALIVE AND NOW AT SATURN WHATSUP OH AND BRAND IS ALL ALONE AND SO THE WHOLE MISSION WAS KINDA USELESS ACTUALLY" crap

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
The first 2 hours are amazing. Then the movie tries to shoehorn everything into a bullshit ending. :/

Spoilers:

should've just let him die instead of that wormhole paradox FUTURE HUMANS ARE SAVING US TIME IS THREE DIMENSIONAL HEY I'M STILL ALIVE AND NOW AT SATURN WHATSUP OH AND BRAND IS ALL ALONE AND SO THE WHOLE MISSION WAS KINDA USELESS ACTUALLY" crap

Dude. the first 90 minutes are killer. Then it goes to shit.
Matt Damon doing the Ren and Stimpy "Space Madness" bit, fistfight in the snow, Matty M survives that harsh ass Hoth atmosphere for like 10 minutes and then is fine, not to mention later survives floating through the black hole and chilling around Saturn in a space suit for god knows how long?! Fuck this movie.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of interstellar. But NHL Gaf bros go in open minded and see for yourself.

Smiley90

Dude. the first 90 minutes are killer. Then it goes to shit.
Matt Damon doing the Ren and Stimpy "Space Madness" bit, fistfight in the snow, Matty M survives that harsh ass Hoth atmosphere for like 10 minutes and then is fine, not to mention later survives floating through the black hole and chilling around Saturn in a space suit for god knows how long?! Fuck this movie.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of interstellar. But NHL Gaf bros go in open minded and see for yourself.

I TOTALLY
called the "he faked the data" after the "the computer first thought organics were ammonium crystals" line. Also the whole HE'S THE BEST OF US line that was repeated over and over meant he was doomed to fail due to his humanity.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I TOTALLY
called the "he faked the data" after the "the computer first thought organics were ammonium crystals" line. Also the whole HE'S THE BEST OF US line that was repeated over and over meant he was doomed to fail due to his humanity.

Yep, same here. Saw it coming a mile away. Also I am not making any friends in the spoiler thread right now. Nolan fanboys get pissy. Guess its time for bed then.

Top Bottom