• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

I just remembered, this morning, that the Leafs have that make-up game in Ottawa tonight. It'll be fun to see more than half the arena decked out in blue and white again, and hopefully it'll be a lopsided score. However, with the way the team has been playing and Leafs Nation's luck, it'll be lopsided for the bad guys.

I detest the Sens.

Anyways, I missed the first period and part of the second last night, due to going out with friends. However, I caught most of the last half of the game. It wasn't a great one, but it's good that the Leafs managed to pot that one at the end, thanks to Komarov. Glad he's back.

That said, I feel like an idiot cheering for my team to win, when they need to blow shit up and rebuild, and need Connor McDavid badly.

zroid

Banned
Leafs and Sens press 'F' at the War Memorial

B2AsIeYIMAEJel-.jpg:orig

Calamari41

41 > 38
We should be putting Perry on the ice to ensure that this shitting virus spreads to the rest of the teams in the Pacific Division. It's only fair.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone get the new call of duty? Was it any good? Haven't played since WaW.

Multi is pretty fun so far, especially when you get a handle on the new movement.

Campaign seems like the same crap so far. Follow guy to some location, shoot some bad guys, then press 'X' to do a bunch of shit.

Socreges

Banned
Kopitar had 3 points for my pool on the season.
I ask where he's been.
Scores two points against the Canucks.

I'll take it.

Watched a bit of the game without audio last night. You can just tell LA loves to play us.

ADS in Halo.....

That's as bad as Cleary scoring a hat trick at this stage in his career and getting a 5 year extension from Holland.

I'll reserve judgement but that is not what I wanted to see at all.

Heretic

ADS in Halo.....

That's as bad as Cleary scoring a hat trick at this stage in his career and getting a 5 year extension from Holland.

I'll reserve judgement but that is not what I wanted to see at all.

i've been saying if i get a sniff of call of duty i am going to actively campaign against halo 5/343

I'm a man of my word

Been happening since Reach. You're late. This is all your fault. Fuck.

The only thing I can think of and it was mentioned in that thread, is that it is the new way of zooming in with your scope (like click stick to zoom the BR in like all the other Halo's), I can only hope, other than that guns do not have ADS.

Merguson

Banned
The only thing I can think of and it was mentioned in that thread, is that it is the new way of zooming in with your scope (like click stick to zoom the BR in like all the other Halo's), I can only hope, other than that guns do not have ADS.

The energy sword will have ADS, and you will like it.

Heretic

ADS? automated defence system?

Anti-Slock Sbrakes

Aim Down Sights

We'll see. I feel their ranking system and load-outs were the main catalyst for the drop in population and not sprint. We'll see. So much for the lore though...
The energy sword will have ADS, and you will like it.
heh

zroid

Banned
:)

Did you understand what we meant by ADS?

When aiming this is the view you get:

VMR_Sight_ADS_CODG.png

Halo didn't do this for aiming. Just for weapons with zoom. Now it appears that it's in for aiming too.

Ahh I get it. So you're saying the weapon syncs with the HUD so they shouldn't need to physically look down the weapon like that. Makes sense.

btw did you guys see this thread?. someone got the Smash 3DS/Wii U announcer to record custom lines for GAF. It's pretty much the most amazing thing ever.

Multi is pretty fun so far, especially when you get a handle on the new movement.

Campaign seems like the same crap so far. Follow guy to some location, shoot some bad guys, then press 'X' to do a bunch of shit.

I haven't played CoD since WaW so I'm considering getting it. People at work said it was good.

It's really good.Kevin Spacey is the best thing about the campaign
Not going to lie, Kevin Spacey made me interested.

Is this year's draft good throughout the first round, or at least the first half? Or will the Leafs not be looking at a very good player if they don't get in the first 5 or so?

Shinobi apparently dropping insider truth bombs all over, and they aren't good. :(

Frank already dispelled the rumor about playing as Locke for the majority of Halo 5. He called it ridiculous or something similar.

I can't imagine them dropping Chief from the game at this point. That does not make any sense.

Is this year's draft good throughout the first round, or at least the first half? Or will the Leafs not be looking at a very good player if they don't get in the first 5 or so?

Lots of solid players. Guys who have skill to go top-10 typically in most drafts are as deep as maybe 15 or 20 this year. At this point this draft is very, very deep. Top-60 is well above average according to most of what I have read.

Yawnier

Banned

From what I've heard this draft is very front loaded, lots of guys that would go top 5 most other draft years but who will end up going top 10, or maybe even top 15 I guess?

Top Bottom