• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Man, we don't need more crappy defencemen. Maybe Emelin can get traded now, although I'm not sure who's worse.

At least Moen is gone.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yes! Somebody bought my ticket to tonight's game at the last minute! Now I don't have to sit through this impending travesty in person! Let's go Rangers!

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Man, we don't need more crappy defencemen. Maybe Emelin can get traded now, although I'm not sure who's worse.

At least Moen is gone.

Emelin has a NTC though.

This was a salary dump on both sides. Montreal was clearing space for next year. Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Bournival, Tinordi and Beaulieu are all in the last year of their ELC. Still don't like the idea of Gonchar getting time over any of our current D though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Emelin has a NTC though.

This was a salary dump on both sides. Montreal was clearing space for next year. Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Bournival, Tinordi and Beaulieu are all in the last year of their ELC. Still don't like the idea of Gonchar getting time over any of our current D though.

Didn't even realise all of those guys were hitting RFA next year. Subban's first RFA contract hopefully set a precedent for some of these guys.

Solo

Didn't even realise all of those guys were hitting RFA next year. Subban's first RFA contract hopefully set a precedent for some of these guys.

Bridge deals all around, with AGally and BGally's being richer than Tinner, Beaulieu and Bournival's.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just got into an amusing conversation by virtue of wearing my jersey on the way home.

Girl 1: "Oh, who are we playing tonight?"
Me: "The Penguins."
Girl 1: "Ooof"
...conversation continues, second girl comes over and joins in...
Girl 2: "Wait, are you going to the game?"
Me: "No, just heading home."
Girl 2: "Oh, who are they playing tonight?"
Girl 2: "Ooof"

I think that pretty much sums up the sentiment going into this one.

No Cake Boss style ending to this story, sorry.

Quick

Banned
Just got into an amusing conversation by virtue of wearing my jersey on the way home.

Girl 1: "Oh, who are we playing tonight?"
Girl 1: "Ooof"
...conversation continues, second girl comes over and joins in...
Girl 2: "Wait, are you going to the game?"
Me: "No, just heading home."
Girl 2: "Oh, who are they playing tonight?"
Girl 2: "Ooof"

I think that pretty much sums up the sentiment going into this one.

No Cake Boss style ending to this story, sorry.

Ooof means they want the D.

Samyy

McDavid with a game misconduct for removing his helmet & fighting.
Maybe injured.

I'm sure he really turned the tide of the game by fighting though, and generating all that energy in his teammates. Yea momentum and stuff.

Razorskin

----- ------
Maybe injured.

I'm sure he really turned the tide of the game by fighting though, and generating all that energy in his teammates. Yea momentum and stuff.

GOOD OLD ONTARIO BOY MCDAVID I TELL YA, I TOLD HIM BEFORE THE GAME HE'S BEEN HOT-DOGGIN TOO MUCH AND TOOK MY ADVICE.

Yawnier

Banned
Maybe injured.

Truculence..... intangibles.....

Acid08

Banned
Maybe injured.

If anything his value just went up. World class skill and now intangibles? Holy shit.

side note: can't wait to see what kind of effort the Sharks put up against the Panthers. This could be a seriously shitty game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash going to the net within seconds of the opening puck drop. That's what you want to see from him.

Oh, Zucc already bugging Syd into taking a penalty? Is it spring already?

Alucard

Banned
Just tuned into the game. Looks like the Rags have been getting their chances. Thank goodness the Penguins have Marc-Andre "the wall" Fleury.

Top Bottom