• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Acid08

Banned
goddamn

gdc1ucz.gif

Another Leafs fan poored beer on the Sens fan's head right before this.
Video of it:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152806651893774

damn did anyone get hurt from that? That's some dangerous shit.

Heretic

Halo ;_;

I'll reserve judgement, looks.... interesting, though I'm a BTB Objective player more than arena play.

That looked great! Joining Dopey on his base movement crusade though. I was so worried with the whole ADS bs but I think it's going to turn out great. Campaign though... PLEASE DON"T LET THE RUMORS BE TRUE.

Socreges

Banned
Is this still going on? You guys are pretty sensitive if a simple aside that I made as an afterthought can cause more than half a day of consternation. I didn't even notice that RC said anything with regards to the win, I was mainly reacting with amusement to Tabris' self coronation as King of the West. Can you guys let go now?
Just me, bro. You seem to have some issah with this whole gerneralizationizing stuff. Not seeing the big deal. You responded to me, I responded to you, and the bit about RC was, again, sarcasm. Got you to concede the point, too. :D

Also, enjoy Munich. Like someone else mentioned, the donairs are awesome. And the bratwurst obviously. Great transit system IIRC, too.

Montresor

I didn't post here for the last two Leafs games. I was with a girl on Saturday, but I PVR'd the game and watched all the good bits later. I didn't even realize there was a Leafs game on Sunday against the Sens until the 2nd period was over, so it wasn't PVR'd. I ended up just watching the game-in-six-minutes recap on youtube. Nice to see the Leafs are pulling off wins and getting themselves into the wild card. If only they could beat Boston this Wednesday.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So being scratched tonight against the Penguins in favor of Jesper Fast is... Lee Stempniak? Huh?

Defensive pairings:
Staal-Klein
Hunwick-Girardi
J.Moore-Kostka (oh god)

Kaberle and Dan Boyle also skating with the group.

EDIT: Even though that had Fast in replacing Stempniak on line rushes, they have Stempniak on the power play in Duclair's normal spot. So...somebody is sitting tonight, at least.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Ass Unity is apparently garbage and reviewers still aren't even allowed to talk about it even though the game is already out.

I'm guessing the embargo finally lifts at noon.

Yeeesh. Glad I held off getting because of other games. Was looking forward to it though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Duclair is scratched tonight against the Penguins. So there you go.

Should be:

Nash-Brassard-St.Louis
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Hayes-Stempniak
Glass-D.Moore-Fast

Staal-Klein
Hunwick-Girardi
J.Moore-Kostka

Lundqvist

Top Bottom