• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, Veterans Day. Home to hideous, hideous hockey jerseys.

b2lvlarceaahrqbvsspx.jpg

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Halo 4 is really pretty. I sampled all 4 games and they did a great job in the collection. Haven't tried MP yet, but I hear it has some issues at the moment.

Samyy

Dallas clears 3.2mil in cap space, assuming they are going to make another trade.
Gonchar has a 5mil cap hit, Moen 1.85mil

So Dallas, who has some of the worst defense in the league, traded a defender for another forward.

Explain to me the justification on this because I see none.

Dallas clears 3.2mil in cap space, assuming they are going to make another trade.

Oh. Well...

EDIT: Maybe not?
Pierre LeBrun verified
The Stars retain eight percent of Gonchar's salary in the trade

I don't understand this trade at all.

Acid08

Banned
Top four pairings changing to what I've thought they should try for a while now.

Vlasic-Burns
Mueller-Braun

Vlasic and Braun are both good enough defensively to anchor their own pairings. Burns can be a bit more wild now and Mueller will have the opportunity to hopefully do the same.

Is there an update on his status? cause last I read he's expected to play tomorrow

There's This.

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/627958

The Anaheim Ducks shed some light on the status of Corey Perry on Tuesday, revealing that the superstar forward is improving from his viral gland infection, but did require hospitalization last week.

He received IV treatment over a two-day span and is now being isolated from the team to prevent the contagious virus from spreading throughout the locker room further, per Eric Stephens of the Orange County Register.

Perry, still tied for the league-lead in goals with 11, has already missed three games battling the illness.

Defenseman Francois Beauchemin is also fighting a severe case of the virus and is absent from team activities.

Top Bottom