• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Samyy

GOTY of the is going to suck this year. I can't think of a single game that's actually good enough to qualify for it.

Just give it to TLOU again!

Best game I've played this year is hard to say... Civ:BE is good but not GOTY good. same for Shadow of Mordor.

BE was okay from what I played but during school I don't have time to learn stuff.
Hoping theres a sale on Shadow of Mordor during Christmas.

I want Pokemon too but...I'm spending way too much money recently.

There's nothing wrong with Pokemon. I just think that Dragon Age is going to take all of my time, and it makes little sense to buy a game I won't get to for awhile.

I actually played mostly older games this year. Only 2014 game I can think of that was good was Bravely Default.

Habs have their own separate merchandise store based in Quebec that sells them. Seems like all the teams have them, but the NHL site only sells certain ones for some stupid reason. I would look at the Canucks online store or any place specializing in Canucks gear for their version.

Edit: This site is listing the Canucks one actually:

http://www.vancitysports.com/

Just click on best sellers. It's in store only it seems.

I see there is an Oakland Raiders version of the ugly sweater (same layout as your Habs one, the one I want for the Hawks, etc). I can see these sweaters being very over-saturated this winter. Oh well, they look sweet. hopefully they do more designs next year

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I see there is an Oakland Raiders version of the ugly sweater (same layout as your Habs one, the one I want for the Hawks, etc). I can see these sweaters being very over-saturated this winter. Oh well, they look sweet. hopefully they do more designs next year
They're doing them for all the NFL teams, I agree it would have been nice to see them switch up styles between sports. I haven't heard anyone outside of Gaf talk about these, so I'm not too worried about walking around and seeing 6 other guys wearing them. Plus I only plan on wearing it during games, ugly sweater parties, family functions, etc. It's not going to be something I wear regularly.

thumb.aspx

For me? You shouldn't have.

Oh god, my ex is going to get so much enjoyment if the Kings win today.

GO DUCKS

Also love hearing that Kesler would love to re-sign here. WE'D LOVE YOU TO RE-SIGN TOO, BUDDY.

Also GOTY so far is Shadow of Mordor. But Dragon Age is sure to change that.

After all my abyssal game hype decisions last year, I'm glad I've made good decisions this year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
One day we'll be able to watch a Leafs-Bruins game without the playoff collapse being mentioned 12 times. One day.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
KKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLELELELELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KESSSSSSSSSSSSSSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

KESSEEEEEELLLLLLLLL

Kessel!!!! Omg dat stick!

kesssssel is a goddamn beast

KEESSSEEEELELELELLELELELELLL

KESSELELELELELELELELEELEL

KESSEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

KESSELLLLLL

KESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif