• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just got done watching the game, so I can now say...

KREIDERRRRRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

Loved everything about Kreider's game today. Everything.

That's 8 in a row for the Rangers (though it does snap their regulation win streak at 7), and a 12 game point streak. And we've finally caught up to Montreal at the top of the league. For now, anyway.

Had girardi and mcdonagh looked better? I remember people saying they didn't look good to start the season.
To go back and answer your question, yes, both have been turning it around lately. McDonagh in particular has been pretty great this past week or so (he had come into today's game on a 2 game goal scoring streak), and Girardi has turned his game around a fair bit over the last, say, 6 or 7 games.

zroid

Banned
Can't wait to hear Don Cherry complain about the Nylander pick again tonight by arguing Ritchie was called up to the Ducks already

Lines tonight:

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Eller-Galchenyuk-Semin
Flash-DD-Weise
DSP-Mitchell-Flynn

Subban-Markov
Petry-Beaulieu
Gilbert-Pateryn

Condon

Tidbits:

Mitchell is a proud daddy tonight, 2nd Child

Emelin is out with a lower body injury

Semin is back, hopefully ready for Rispek and Jam

Greg Pateryn (not Tinordi surprisingly) is playing his first of the season

Foggy

Dubinsky out 2-3 weeks with an elbow injury. 1 hour before the Pens game yesterday. Uh wha? I can appreciate being cagey about injuries, especially since these guys have a right to their privacy. Maybe it was just something he was playing through or he dropped a people's elbow on something. Who knows.

Also, Warren Rychel and Tie Domi's kids will be playing against each other tonight. Crazy.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Look at them showing that clip of that PUNK Jake Virtaanen.

How dare he bodycheck Connor McDavid.

HOW DARE HE!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nifty snap shot by JVR.

edit: Hmmm I wonder if they might give that to Kadri...it might have tipped off his stick...

Top Bottom