• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Silexx

My mom is currently in France right now (in Bordeaux, 4 hours from Paris, thank god), but she says with the borders closed down she doesn't know when she'll be able to get back home. I'm sure they'll be letting people fly back home soon, but this is rough.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My mom is currently in France right now (in Bordeaux, 4 hours from Paris, thank god), but she says with the borders closed down she doesn't know when she'll be able to get back home. I'm sure they'll be letting people fly back home soon, but this is rough.

airports are still open

also

Ldz5wkh.png

Foggy

Yeah French Intelligence really need to get a handle on what's left and if there's anything else out there. It's been a gut-wrenching night.

WHL Defensemen from 2011-2015 w/ >0.6 Age-Adjusted PPG in their 17 y/o season:

Morgan Rielly
Mathew Dumba
Dalton Thrower
Ryan Murray
Damon Severson
Derrick Pouliot
Seth Jones
Josh Morrissey
Shea Theodore
Julius Honka
Haydn Fleury
Joe Hicketts
Dysin Mayo
Ivan Provorov
Noah Juulsen
Ryan Pilon

Two confirmed busts on that list, but overall a promising collection of prospects.

Juulsen seems promising. I can see a Beaulieu-Juulsen line in the future

Yawnier

Banned
WHL Defensemen from 2011-2015 w/ >0.6 Age-Adjusted PPG in their 17 y/o season:

Morgan Rielly
Mathew Dumba
Dalton Thrower
Ryan Murray
Damon Severson
Derrick Pouliot
Seth Jones
Josh Morrissey
Shea Theodore
Julius Honka
Haydn Fleury
Joe Hicketts
Dysin Mayo
Ivan Provorov
Noah Juulsen
Ryan Pilon

Two confirmed busts on that list, but overall a promising collection of prospects.

There are some pretty good defensemen in the top half of this list

Also who are the busts? Thrower and ? I know Pilon quit hockey a few months ago so I hesitate to call him a bust.

zroid

Banned
I'm liking Piccinich... might have been a sleeper good pick for us. (It is his D+2 though.)

plus, he has a sublime hockey name!

Yawnier

Banned
I counted Pilon. Nothing to do with his talent, but he'll never play in the NHL, so I felt obligated to count him as a bust.

Fair enough

I'm liking Piccinich... might have been a sleeper good pick for us. (It is his D+2 though.)

plus, he has a sublime hockey name!

If Piccinich actually turns into something decent I will be pleasantly surprised, as he was picked by Burke/Nonis North America scouts (before Mark Hunter purged them all back in april) who didn't do jackshit aside from drafting Connor Brown and Percy (excluding our early 1sts like Rielly and Naz), and I guess it remains to be seen how those two do at the NHL level consistently.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
London up 5-2 over Guelph

after the first period! OHL is da best.

2G 2A for Marner btw

London's 1st line is ridiculous... they're demolishing teams

Like... it's amazing when you have a single player at 2 points per game... but all 3 of them are scoring at that clip

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The line is at 13 points tonight, wonder if they can match the last game.

I think they're now at 30 points between them the last 2 games now lol

Marner's killing it, 36 points in 16 games.

31 in 15 actually. OHL site is cool in that the stats are real-time (at least to an extent) so you don't have to manually add the night's points to the current stats. He had a relatively slow start last year with I think 19 points in his first 15 followed by a blistering hot November.

Socreges

Banned
Marner's killing it, 36 points in 16 games.

31 in 15 actually. OHL site is cool in that the stats are real-time (at least to an extent) so you don't have to manually add the night's points to the current stats. He had a relatively slow start last year with I think 19 points in his first 15 followed by a blistering hot November.
31 points in 15 games (15/16)
126 points in 63 games (14/15)

K

Brock Boeser, meanwhile, with a 4 point night and is now the highest scoring NCHC freshman. Now that's a sure-fire superstar right there

zroid

Banned
Epic choke by Kamloops, my god. Up 3-1 with like 2 minutes to play... allowed 2 goals with the extra attacker on, then lost in OT.

Top Bottom