• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, MSG had an amazing reaction shot of Babcock on that one now that I'm going back and watching it. This is great:

yxkeBJl.gif

If only it had a Bruce Boudreau style zoom.

zroid

Banned
That has to be one of the unluckiest post hitting non-goals I've seen

holy crap now Calgary misses a wide open net on a wraparound attempt. Flames plz.

Stasis

Raanta @ .955
Henke @ .947

Winning 9 straight...

Man we're like the Habs of October! Now we just have to overcome Tampa on Thursday. I feel like every former Ranger will score + Stamkos. I'll be surprised if we take that one tbh.

It'd also be nice to beat the Habs next game. They're one of two teams to beat us in regulation so far. The other being the Jets. Other two losses were Devils in OT and Flyers in a S/O. That sucks too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Microsoft pulled the plug on Zune

IT'S GONNA BE OKAY HERETIC, YOU HAVE SO MUCH LEFT TO LIVE FOR

It's the music service that was pulled, not the device (which died a long time ago. Was it ever alive?)

Groove Music is the replacement for the Zune service. I even have it on my iPhone (but it isn't even formatted for the 6 Plus). I use it to play stuff from my One Drive storage

Pikma

Banned
Today is a very special day for me, because 32 years ago today a very special person was born.

Happy birthday
Lehtonen
!

Quick

Banned
We have a total of 12 people in for NHL-GAF Secret Santa. I've already got everyone paired up.

Quick
Pikma
SmackCrackleNPop
TUSR
FUBAR McDangles
Kingslunk
Sanjuro
Simon Belmont
CosmicQueso
ShadowSoldier89
trifelife
Smiley90

I'll PM you guys for addresses, shirt size, and allergies. Whoever gets Kingslunk, please refrain from sending salt.

We have a total of 12 people in for NHL-GAF Secret Santa. I've already got everyone paired up.

Quick
Pikma
SmackCrackleNPop
TUSR
FUBAR McDangles
Kingslunk
Sanjuro
Simon Belmont
CosmicQueso
ShadowSoldier89
trifelife
Smiley90

I'll PM you guys for addresses, shirt size, and allergies. Whoever gets Kingslunk, please refrain from sending salt.

I would only send the finest sea salt. You know, for culinary reasons.

Burrows out tonight, Shinkaruk in. Markstrom starts.

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Higgins-McCann-Vrbata
Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen
Shinkaruk-Cracknell-Dorsett

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Weber
Hutton-Bartkowski

Markstrom

We're playing a Habs team that got embarrassed on home ice on Saturday. This won't be fun.

Burrows out tonight, Shinkaruk in. Markstrom starts.

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Higgins-McCann-Vrbata
Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen
Shinkaruk-Cracknell-Dorsett

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Weber
Hutton-Bartkowski

Markstrom

We're playing a Habs team that got embarrassed on home ice on Saturday. This won't be fun.

I just realized how many Rookies are on the Vancouver Team that's like nearly half of the Roster. That's pretty cool.

I'm sorry Canucks but we desperately need this win tonight

Socreges

Banned
I just realized how many Rookies are on the Vancouver Team that's like nearly half of the Roster. That's pretty cool.

I'm sorry Canucks but we desperately need this win tonight
So much inexperience

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Higgins- #24(2014) -Vrbata
Baertschi- #9(2013)- #6(2014)
#24(2013) -Cracknell-Dorsett

giphy.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
LpEwo6n.png

AV's troll game is on point

For what it's worth, Stepan also said that he regularly practices that shot against Hank (presumably with less success), and he deliberately tried it there because he knew the Knicks had played just a couple hours earlier so he could probably get a bounce from it.

So there you go. :D

Speaking of Hank...
Hockey Reference ‏@hockey_ref
The gap between Henrik Lundqvist and 2nd in GSAA is bigger than the gap b/w 2nd and 13th
Uatuu4H.png

Top Bottom