• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Stasis

For what it's worth, Stepan also said that he regularly practices that shot against Hank (presumably with less success), and he deliberately tried it there because he knew the Knicks had played just a couple hours earlier so he could probably get a bounce from it.

So there you go. :D

That's pretty awesome actually. We definitely knew the ice would be shit. Puck was bouncing all over the place and so many of our breakout passes just weren't connecting. It was sloppy.

I feel it hurt us more than the Leafs in general due to play style, aside from the Bernier fuckup obviously.

http://deadspin.com/no-one-has-enjoyed-the-ottawa-senators-as-much-as-this-1742843535

1521872311797120040.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So much inexperience

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Higgins- #24(2014) -Vrbata
Baertschi- #9(2013)- #6(2014)
#24(2013) -Cracknell-Dorsett

giphy.gif

i love it

also TOTALLY didn't realize Cracknell was 30 years old, not gonna lie. I thought he was much younger oO

Curufinwe

So much inexperience

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Higgins- #24(2014) -Vrbata
Baertschi- #9(2013)- #6(2014)
#24(2013) -Cracknell-Dorsett

The Flyers are getting there, with three picks from 2012 on the team based on today's lines.

BSchenn-Giroux-Voracek
Read-Couturier-Simmonds
Leier (#117 in 2014)-Laughton (#20 in 2014)-Gagner
Raffl-Bellemare-VandeVelde
-Umberger (injured)
-Vinny (sucks)

Del-Zotto-Gudas
Schultz-Schenn
Manning (is total garbage)-Gostisbehere (#78 in 2012)
-Streit (injured)
-Medvedev (should be playing)
-MacDonald (should also be playing)

zroid

Banned
Pretty dumb that Canucks@Habs isn't a national broadcast

they really ought to work it out with the NHL so all games between two Canadian teams are national. At least, all the cross-conference ones, since there are so few of them to begin with.

imBask

Banned

they really ought to work it out with the NHL so all games between two Canadian teams are national. At least, all the cross-conference ones, since there are so few of them to begin with.

here's the flowchart :
is it the Leafs?
is McDavid on either team?

if you answered no to both : not national

Quick

Banned

I blame the Jets for taking away order.

We were neatly 6 Canadian teams. We could have a day where we all play against each other. But the Jets ruined that by being the 7th team.

The only solution is to #MakeItSixAgain and relocate the Jets.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Flyers are getting there, with three picks from 2012 on the team based on today's lines.

BSchenn-Giroux-Voracek
Read-Couturier-Simmonds
Leier (#117 in 2014)-Laughton (#20 in 2014)-Gagner
Raffl-Bellemare-VandeVelde
-Umberger (injured)
-Vinny (sucks)

Del-Zotto-Gudas
Schultz-Schenn
Manning (is total garbage)-Gostisbehere (#78 in 2012)
-Streit (injured)
-Medvedev (should be playing)
-MacDonald (should also be playing)

2012 isn't exactly the same "rookie"-level as 2014 ;) I mean, we also have Hutton who's a rookie and a 2012 pick and he's a top4-dman on the team. and Baertschi was also only drafted in 2011...

zroid

Banned

We were neatly 6 Canadian teams. We could have a day where we all play against each other. But the Jets ruined that by being the 7th team.

I would also support the Quebec Coyotes

Yawnier

Banned

Relocate the jets to Arizona.

We can have two teams in that state... Yesss

frank's redhot slammin sriracha sauce is really good in Kraft Dinner. Put some Chives and Onions, maybe some beef and Mmmmm Yummy

Frank's Red Hot Sauce is about the only hot sauce I can enjoy, maybe Tabasco too

everything else just seems to put heat above taste, and I don't want to shit out a kidney here

Sanjuro

Frank's Red Hot Sauce is about the only hot sauce I can enjoy, maybe Tabasco too

everything else just seems to put heat above taste, and I don't want to shit out a kidney here

Try Cholula. It's probably the best store brand, and cheap as fuck. Not the best on wings, but for eggs, mex, most lunch? The best.

Also, just started my new job today! Everyone thought during the orientation I was warehouse because of my build and that I wasn't a woman. Super weird! Money wise, I would be out in the Santa thing without it. Looking forward.

I still rather wait another week and try and eek people in. Maybe a second or/ond cheaper tier where we can balance things out.

Try Cholula. It's probably the best store brand, and cheap as fuck. Not the best on wings, but for eggs, mex, most lunch? The best.

Also, just started my new job today! Everyone thought during the orientation I was warehouse because of my build and that I wasn't a woman. Super weird! Money wise, I would be out in the Santa thing without it. Looking forward.

I still rather wait another week and try and eek people in. Maybe a second or/ond cheaper tier where we can balance things out.

Congrats on your new job

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Nice, congrats.

eyeless

Lineups for OHL vs Russia part 2:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CT994aAUwAAUl-c.jpg[/img

Chychrun on the top pair, and Marner the 1C[/QUOTE]o ya i forgot about dis

do want

fo4 gotta wait

hopefully dal colle's islanders bust stink doesn't rub off on marner [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Vgtn6Rf.png

Samyy

If anyone finds a way to watch the super series game let me know!

Nevermind, its on Sportsnet in Ontario if anyone is interested in OHL vs. Russia

Yawnier

Banned
hopefully dal colle's islanders bust stink doesn't rub off on marner
Vgtn6Rf.png

I know you're prob being sarcastic, but Dal Colle is a stud and a cool guy. I recall a story from a while back where he wanted to be drafted by an OHL team close to the GTA so he could help his family take care of his autistic brother.

Samyy

I know you're prob being sarcastic, but Dal Colle is a stud and a cool guy. I recall a story from a while back where he wanted to be drafted by an OHL team close to the GTA so he could help his family take care of his autistic brother.

Yea he seems like a really good person, but he probably hasn't had the greatest post-draft career in comparison to other top 10 picks from that year.

Lol at the Chychrun comparison to....Lawson Crouse???

Yawnier

Banned
Yea he seems like a really good person, but he probably hasn't had the greatest post-draft career in comparison to other top 10 picks from that year.

Lol at the Chychrun comparison to....Lawson Crouse???

I wouldn't disagree there, there are lots of good players from the first round of the '14 draft. There are players like Larkin, Fabbri and Pasta who could've gone earlier than where they did.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Alright fellas, time to watch the Wings suck it up again and go under .500! They ain't making the playoffs this year even though they have two goalies posting amazing numbers, gotta love it!

Samyy

Florida prospect, prospect from Florida. It counts.

Dubbed McGuire breaking down the analysis for us lesser hockey pleebs!

I wouldn't disagree there, there are lots of good players from the first round of the '14 draft. There are players like Larkin, Fabbri and Pasta who could've gone earlier than where they did.

Yea 2014 was supposed to be an "average" year or something but I feel like there are a ton of really good 2014s
Ekblad, Reinhart, Bennet, Draistl, Virtanen, Ehlers, Ritchie, Fabbri, McCann, Pastrnak, Larkin all in the NHL 1 year later is really impressive.

Nylander should probably be in the NHL to, he would be if the Leafs weren't so bad + if he didn't want to play center.

eyeless

yeah just sum friendly islanders trollin

actually claming he's a bust cause of a slow start is silly obv

zroid

Banned
Yea 2014 was supposed to be an "average" year or something but I feel like there are a ton of really good 2014s
Ekblad, Reinhart, Bennet, Draistl, Virtanen, Ehlers, Ritchie, Fabbri, McCann, Pastrnak, Larkin all in the NHL 1 year later is really impressive.

Nylander should probably be in the NHL to, he would be if the Leafs weren't so bad + if he didn't want to play center.

I seem to recall some people (maybe Pronman?) saying that 2014 would be a fairly deep draft, even though the top 2-3 might be weaker than other years. I guess that proved to be true -- and Ekblad ended up being a stud so even the top-end panned out, huh.

Samyy

I seem to recall some people (maybe Pronman?) saying that 2014 would be a fairly deep draft, even though the top 2-3 might be weaker than other years. I guess that proved to be true -- and Ekblad ended up being a stud so even the top-end panned out, huh.

I think that's what I was thinking of, lighter at the top but lots of depth, definitely looking like that right now.

Top Bottom