• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh god, the game started three hours early!

Wrecking Carolina! Kept the SCUM to four shots on goal in the first. Choke it down, Hurricanes-Age!

Face me!

Haven't had a chance to watch any games in a good while now. Tons of bad life shit to clean up. But :lol Montreal, :lol Berra and good for Duchene. Clearly he read my relentless critiquing and he decided to stop disappointing me.

I blame the Jets for taking away order.

We were neatly 6 Canadian teams. We could have a day where we all play against each other. But the Jets ruined that by being the 7th team.

The only solution is to #MakeItSixAgain and relocate the Jets.

I instead vote for moving Arizona to Quebec so that we have 8 Canadian teams. The more the Merrier I say.

zroid

Banned
Fuckin' Dal Colle got fed a perfect cross crease pass from Marner but couldn't put it away into a practically open net. SMH.

31luYhW-9OL._SY300_.jpg

eyeless

Fuckin' Dal Colle got fed a perfect cross crease pass from Marner but couldn't put it away into a practically open net. SMH.
same thing happened within like the first minute cept it was marner to watson

sick play by marner on that pass to dal colle tho

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh fuck its winter time which means its time to watch the same shitty commercials in every hockey game from Home Depot, Tim Horton's and MacDonald's.

zroid

Banned
same thing happened within like the first minute cept it was marner to watson

sick play by marner on that pass to dal colle tho

hnngh that last chance was amazing too where he cut across the ice and generated a huge rebound

kid is dancing

Top Bottom