• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

imBask

Banned
i'll let you know that our plan is to ALMOST win the cup for a couple of years and then crash and burn, that's the #modernNHLway

I've never been more excited, positive or thrilled with a team as I am with the 2015-16 Arizona Coyotes.

Sure, they might not make the playoffs. But this is the most exciting version of the Coyotes to watch since they went to the conference finals, maybe even more so.

Jump on the hype train. Ditch those stodgy old teams that are languishing. Like Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto... jump on board for some Coyote mania!

All are welcome! Choo Choo AROOO

imBask

Banned
I've never been more excited, positive or thrilled with a team as I am with the 2015-16 Arizona Coyotes.

Sure, they might not make the playoffs. But this is the most exciting version of the Coyotes to watch since they went to the conference finals, maybe even more so.

Jump on the hype train. Ditch those stodgy old teams that are languishing. Like Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto... jump on board for some Coyote mania!

All are welcome! Choo Choo AROOO

You know I can't cheer for a Quebec team

You know I can't cheer for a Quebec team

How about... now? Look at this guy. He's a lovable guy!

pi-nhl-coyotes-shane-doan-121714.vresize.1200.675.high.78.jpg

Lourio

Really hope Price is 100% and not doing this because of these last few games.

Same, I'd rather see him come back next week vs the Rangers and have Tokarsky and COndon play against the Isles.

That picture just screams "Hi kids, I have candy in my van"

I'd be the first one to jump in!

Neither of you need the kind of UV protection I need as a Leafs fan.

Leafs fan already talking about playoffs when they're on pace to make less than 70 points /win

Semin back in tonight

Kind of surprised they didn't call someone up

Semin better skate tonight, lazy f**k.

Cake Boss

Banned
It's kinda funny seeing the media guys start going after Cowen right after Brian Murray publicly called him out. They're basically only criticizing him because they got the greenlight from the GM.

Brian Murray was probably seething yesterday as he the only Cowen fan in this town. Its like watching your own rottweiler turn on you.

I wonder if were gonna call up Kostka and let him play instead to send a message lol. Murray has been shown to be childish in these situations, see Wikstrand, Methods contract, Traitersson etc

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds are running with:
Salomaki-Fisher-Neal
Forsberg-Ribeiro-Smith
Wilson-Jarnkrok-Watson
Bourque-Sissons-Hodgson

Rinne in net

...huh.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Good to be back in Calgary. The last week was pretty rough. My Dad passed away the evening of my birthday. All in all the last 3 weeks have been terrible.

Now to concentrate on getting a job again and the Habs! Glad Price is back.

Good to be back in Calgary. The last week was pretty rough. My Dad passed away the evening of my birthday. All in all the last 3 weeks have been terrible.

sorry to hear about your dad Schuey. RIP

Hope things start looking up for ya

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Sorry to hear that Schuey.

Merguson

Banned

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Schuey :(

Hutton is banged up, Sutter still injured. Sbisa, Vrbata, and Prust might play tomorrow though.

Our next games: Chicago, New Jersey, Minnesota, Dallas, Anaheim, LA, Dallas. Could lose all 7 of them.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom