• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How the fuck did we not score on that PP in OT.....seriously....

HOT HAND PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REIMER DELIVERS!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, PARENTEAU!?

Nice shot by Nash...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
HOLY SHIT, REIMER SAVES THE WIN AGAIN!

...goddamn it bozak....

REIMER AGAIN!

FUCKING SCORE, LEAFS! FUCK! JUST FUCKING SCORE!

FRUIT LOOPS YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!!!!!!!

Kadri scores
3-on-3 trash-tier teams is still fun to watch
Holy fuck Reimer that Lindholm save
And Lupul for the win ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Trade value!
Bless this mess

I know it hasn't been long, but Reimer really is looking like the real deal, I can see him keeping the number 1 position for a while. A real solid game despite the bad goal.

Also, I was watching on GCL using the Carolina feed. So much better than the garbage Leafs announcers.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Where the fuck are you, Kavey?!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What a weird arena, why are the players coming and going through behind the net? Get rid of that stupid car too.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
No way can the Leafs keep up this pace (Bernier has to play at some point) but it's good to see the potential is there.

If they can keep a decent pace, i assume we'll see nylander this year for sure.

But they won while being badly outshot, which is a typical leaf thing to do so maybe he'll stay in the minors lol

zroid

Banned
Not even an "I'll decide on the plane / busride" out of Babock, lol.

Thought I do think if anything, back-to-backs are when the alternate goalie should be playing regardless.

generally I agree but with how bad Bernier has been lately, I don't blame Babs for going with Reimer again. I would till he has a bad game, even through b2bs.

but that's assuming I actually want the Leafs to win, which I don't really, so I kinda do want Bernier to play. Not for the tank per se, but Bernier will never get a chance to right himself if he doesn't play. He is signed for another year after all... this won't do.

Top Bottom