• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

calder

I just don't know what the hell the Jets can do about the discipline problem. It's so widespread, it's like half the team is constantly taking dumb penalties. Just baffling, and it's killing the team again.

fallout

I just don't know what the hell the Jets can do about the discipline problem. It's so widespread, it's like half the team is constantly taking dumb penalties. Just baffling, and it's killing the team again.
I'm at the game and missed the replay. Did he actually close his hand on the puck?

I never get to watch hockey night in Canada.

What is this shit. Why is Santa Claus bald and perving on players walking in to work in suits?

I never get to watch hockey night in Canada.

What is this shit. Why is Santa Claus bald and perving on players walking in to work in suits?

Cherry is embarrassing, but not knowing who he is is about an order of magnitude more embarrassing.

And no, we don't know what the hell is going on with his left jowel.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh good, Elias did manage to pull the stats on this one:

Chris Kreider is the first Ranger in franchise history to have penalty shot attempts in 2 consecutive games (and, obviously, to fail on both). He is also the first to do it in the NHL since Marian Hossa of the Atlanta Thrashers did it in December 2005.

I know lots of Canadians.

That guy who plays first base for the Reds, Bob & Doug McKenzie, Shane Doan, that lady who sang songs in the 60s, Justin Dieber

I ate poutine once. I'm like a native.

Mikko Koivu is playing his 700th game today. All with the same franchise.

891.jpg

Top Bottom