• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

zroid

Banned
Hmmm the London Knights are visiting the Mississauga Steelheads tomorrow

suuuuuper tempted to get a seat. Marner and Nylander 2 for 1 deal!

Foggy

Yeah these are tough times Schu-man. I'm throwing positive vibes your way. Hell, I'm sure even Mess' would give you a call if he wasn't so busy rubbing coconut oil on McDavid's clavicle.

RedRum

Banned
So, I signed up for a new hockey league this weekend and meet with the guy who runs the league. I find out its this guy.

allenpedersen.jpg

Newfoundland_Trip_Oct_14-172011_264__2__large.JPG

Great dude that also runs all the instructional session. I commented on him that he was one hell of an enforcer back then, and his reply was, "I know. That's why I'm so fucked up now." :)

Stasis

Sam Rosen is clearly going a tad senile. Mistook a clear Zuuuuuuuucc chant for a Luuuuuuu chant. :D

I was gonna say. I mean, we heard it after a Luongo save but Zucc had the puck. Sam says that, and then we hear the same chant right after as soon as Zucc touches the puck again. No Lu save there. It's clearly Zuuuuucccc. Lol.

I have an unhealthy dislike for Marchand. Don't know him but I really don't like him.

Sorry to hear about your dad Schuey.

I feel like this is just most ppl in general. I don't give a fuck about Boston but that guy... he hasn't even done anything for me to personally dislike that I remember either.

Top Bottom