• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Easily one of the best speeches I've ever seen given on the ice. Rod is such an awesome dude. Sadly, I don't remember him much while growing up, mainly because I started really watching in 2003.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Should be fun to listen to Ray Ferraro tonight with his kid playing in the game.

I would love to see Landon score and see how Ray reacts. If he attempts to stay professional or just goes wild.

Should be fun to listen to Ray Ferraro tonight with his kid playing in the game.

I would love to see Landon score and see how Ray reacts. If he attempts to stay professional or just goes wild.

That would be special. Heck he might even be in the Winter Classic. That's Cool too

Quick

Banned
Marchand and Rinaldo scoring against the Leafs, of all people.

1mXkH6EeAEq1q.gif

Merguson

Banned
In other news.. the Leafs have a magazine at newsstands now.

thumb-243x400.jpg

New podcast.. new tv series.. new magazine.. k we get it the leafs are popular

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
peoples is the official jeweler of the toronto maple leafs

like wat

these official x type of company of y team are getting stupid

calder

The Avs make every team look like puck possession gods. They even made our execrable power play look briefly dangerous!

You watch the Avs fuck around in their own end and wonder how they ever win and then one of those forwards gets a half a step and almost score in transition. Thank god the Avs have zero breakout system or they'd be up by two goals.

Top Bottom