• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Syrinx

Why should we even go after him? Like where in the heck would he fit on this roster?
I dunno.

You figure it out.

(I'm mostly just joking around here; I honestly have no clue what the hell is gonna happen other than that that he'll probably go somewhere unless he starts catching feels about leaving baby bro behind)

I dunno.

You figure it out.

(I'm mostly just joking around here; I honestly have no clue what the hell is gonna happen other than that that he'll probably go somewhere unless he starts catching feels about leaving baby bro behind)

I think Bergevin should back off from Staal for now. I think our main problem is We need a permanent Right Winger. Maybe a steal like We got Petry from The Oilers. Hey Edmonton...

You could flip that injured bum Gallagher for Staal. Throw in Galchenyuk to make the trade even.

Imbask is getting to you man. That's some crazy talk. HFBoards Talk you might say.

Acid08

Banned
For Acid:

wAuBqsx.gif

YES I WAS WAITING FOR A GIF OF THIS

Tabris

How is it getting stupid? It's a decision that's worth debate.

That's fucked (the decision)

Had a 4am taxi ride on Saturday with a dude from Syria. He told me some harrowing shit. Showed me pictures of rubble his family had sent him. Awesome person. He was so relieved that Canada wasn't having the same political conversation as the US. And now here we are

I dunno, there's 2 ways of looking at it. The exclusion of people due to security concerns is the morally wrong thing to do but the focus on vulnerable demographics provided from the UN is the morally right thing to do.

So I don't know what to think.

Tabris

Oh, and how about that Daniel Sedin being 5th in league scoring? Not bad for 35.

The next person 35 and over on that list is Henrik Sedin. After that, the next person is Henrik Zetterberg at 31st in league scoring.

Those Swedes age like fine wine :)

EDIT - Next players are Markov and Jagr. It's the European skill game, less wear and tear on the body. Quick, what does Don Cherry say to this statistic?

imBask

Banned
who could've predicted that a decent player who had an amazing season out of nowhere wouldn't be able to recreate that on one of the worst team in the east, amirite

zroid

Banned
Kadri actually has more 5v5 scoring chances than Ovechkin now, to lead the league (in 3 more games played, admittedly)

dude has been ridiculous this season and has 1 5v5 goal to show for it

on the bright side unless he goes on a late tear this will help suppress the AAV of his extension

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Carolyn Wilke ‏@Classlicity 12m 12 minutes ago

Scoring Chances vs PDO through 11/22. Rangers insist on throwing off the scale.

JoUTMZe.jpg

I hope we stay this bad for a while.

Speaking of, since the bottom 9 was kind of a trainwreck against Tampa and Florida, they've been put in the blender. Here are the lines for tonight:

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Hayes
Miller-Lindberg-Fast
Moore-Stoll-Stalberg

D pairs the same. Hank starts in goal tonight against the Perds.

Tonight also marks the start of 3 home games in a row that I'll be missing. :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hope we stay this bad for a while.

Speaking of, since the bottom 9 was kind of a trainwreck against Tampa and Florida, they've been put in the blender. Here are the lines for tonight:

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Hayes
Miller-Lindberg-Fast
Moore-Stoll-Stalberg

D pairs the same. Hank starts in goal tonight against the Perds.

Tonight also marks the start of 3 home games in a row that I'll be missing. :(

Anaheim - bad and unlucky :lol

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds are running with:
Forsberg-Ribeiro-Neal
Wilson-Fisher-Smith
Bourque-Jarnkrok-Hodgson
Nystrom-Gaustad-Watson

Rinne expected in net.

Guessing that Salomaki gets sent back down soon. =/

Top Bottom