• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Merguson

Banned
GdRt52D.gif

goddamn rask

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR GHOST BEAR

zroid

Banned
anyone watching the Blueprint thing?

This stuff about the draft is great

edit: Marner to Strome, " I gained 4000 followers in an hour" :lol

lmfao wat

I'd love to see The King vs the Son of God goalie battle on Wednesday but the Score is telling me Condon is expected :(

The Score is Messed Up. It still thinks Price is injured and Condon playing. I think we will see Condon in the back 2 back games with the Devils

As Bob Ross says "Beat the Devil Out of it"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
213:47 and counting without a goal, shattering the Preds previous record of ~175.

"The Predators have scored 0 goals in the last 3 games despite out shooting their opponents 93-64 and having 13 powerplays"

"Nashville vs Columbus
SOG 39 vs 13
PP 0/3 vs 0/1
Score 0 vs 4

Nashville vs Minnesota
SOG 23 vs 27
PP 0/2 vs 2/4
Score 0 vs 4

Nashville vs New York
SOG 31 vs 19
PP 0/5 vs 1/4
Score 0 vs 3"

:lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All of a sudden, Bozie, Lupes and Neon Dion have some trade value.

If Bozie keeps up his current point pace, you might even be able to get a 1st and a decent prospect for him at the trade deadline when prices are inflated.
I'm assuming this is sarcasm, but it's hard to tell

zroid

Banned
Bozak and JVR have really found themselves under Babs, it's crazy. JVR in particular.

For years those two have been like two of the worst defensive players in the league and now Bozak has been almost fine defensively, while JVR has been mostly pretty good. Massive turnaround.

iLLmAtlc

i'm eating crow about babcock. i was all lol this dude and his 1 cup getting all that dough. now he's taking a team that looked a lock for 1st overall and turning them into a bubble team. i am not worthy.

post subject to the proviso that leafs will fall off a cliff sometime

iLLmAtlc

PS Canadians, Best Buy has some dece deals for Black Friday

Best Buy Black Friday flyer is out.

Deals:

PS4 Bundle with God of War III and Uncharted Collection: $369.99
Wii U Smash Bros/Splatoon: $279.99
Guitar Hero Live Bundle: $89.99
Xbox One Bundle with Gears Ultimate and NHL 16: $349.99
New 3DS XL: $199.99

Xbox One Controller: $49.99
PS4 Controller: $49.99

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One/PS4/PC): $44.99
Assassin's Creed Syndicate, NHL 16, Madden 16, FIFA 16, Destiny Taken King: $49.99
Batman: Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3, Elder Scrolls Online: $39.99
God of War III Remastered, Bloodborne, Tearaway Unfolded: $19.99
Gears of War Ultimate Edition: $29.99
Final Fantasy XIV, Tony Hawk 5, Mad Max, PES 2016: $39.99
Borderlands: Handsome Collection, Dying Light, Mortal Kombat: $29.99
Dishonored Remaster, Transformers Devastation: $34.99
Evolve, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, Driveclub, GTA 5 (360/PS3), Brothers (Retail), Wolfenstein: The Old Blood: $19.99

Recent release games for $49.99 (It shows Need for Speed, Forza 6 and MGS V, but it reads as all recent releases to me, might be wrong about that)

The Wal-Mart flyer is apparently coming out sometime tonight, and the prices are fairly similar. NamikazeBurst mentions below that Wal-Mart has Xbox One with Gears and Forza 6 for $349.99, so that might be a better deal for some!

Is Bloodborne worth it if I've never played the Souls games? Most I've done is beat MGS on Extreme and Witcher 3 on deathmarch. >_>

Also what about Driveclub?

Stasis

Pretty sure that's a record.

Tonight I have to go meet and cheer up my best friend whose dad was just diagnosed with bladder cancer. And I also have to pack. And I also had to turn down a date with a hot Russian chick for tonight. Why did EVERYTHING decide to schedule for Monday before Thanksgiving, goddammit?!

Err, and then I'm going to miss the Habs game because I'll be in Florida, and I'll miss the Flyers game because I'll be flying back from Florida.

Speaking of, if anybody's going to be in NYC on Wednesday and wants to go to the Rangers-Habs game, hit me up. That ticket hasn't sold yet for some reason.

You never turn down dates with hot Russian chicks man. Especially not NYC ones.

Sorry about your buddy's dad. My best friend's dad was just diagnosed with cancer as well. He lost his mom to it 5 years ago. Rough times.

Have fun in Florida, though! Would love to nab that ticket off you but there's no way I can make it down Wednesday. Booooo.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All this Bud Holloway the third talk reminded me of this

q7YjMXF.jpg

finally found the pic again :lol

Stasis

I wanna beat the Rangers so badly Wednesday.

A) Why? :lol ... king of the Eastern conference? Still upset about Kreider?

B) I think most Rangers know in our heart of hearts that we're gonna lose. We usually do. And because I live here, it's extreme pleasure to be bombarded with texts from everyone. People I haven't spoken to in months crawl out of the woodwork to let me know they're aware the Habs beat the Rangers. People who don't even watch hockey. My gf's grandmother made a comment once. She's 74. My gf's dad texts me for one of three reasons: tech advice, planning an occasion, Habs beat the Rangers.

And I have to miss the fucking game for a late dinner/meeting. Sigh. Anyway, mange d'la marde! I'm such a Quebecer by now I could be a Habs fan at this point. I always get invited out or to people's houses to watch Habs games and I have to kind of pretend cheer when they score. It's tedious. I just can't drop my hometown. Rangers for life. Even if we lose to the Habs all the time! =P

Marvie_3

Banned
PS Canadians, Best Buy has some dece deals for Black Friday

Is Bloodborne worth it if I've never played the Souls games? Most I've done is beat MGS on Extreme and Witcher 3 on deathmarch. >_>

Also what about Driveclub?
Im hoping the Microsoft store does some of the crazy sales theyve done in the last few years. I think it was 2012 when they put almost every game at $10, even recently released games. It was awesome.

Cake Boss

Banned
Shit I didn't put my snow tires on, hit the first corner with my summers on, sent back end flying, e braking it, luckely there was no one but the neighbours garbage bins that I knocked over. :)

Pray for Cake :_:

imBask

Banned
took me twice as much time to get to work on a street where the snow was already long gone... why do people forget how to drive as soon as there's 2mm of snow

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Shit I didn't put my snow tires on, hit the first corner with my summers on, sent back end flying, e braking it, luckely there was no one but the neighbours garbage bins that I knocked over. :)

Pray for Cake :_:

took me twice as much time to get to work on a street where the snow was already long gone... why do people forget how to drive as soon as there's 2mm of snow

Lol

Edit to get new winter tires. Hate buying them.

Top Bottom