• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
PS Canadians, Best Buy has some dece deals for Black Friday

Is Bloodborne worth it if I've never played the Souls games? Most I've done is beat MGS on Extreme and Witcher 3 on deathmarch. >_>

Also what about Driveclub?

Oh snap might finally invest in a PS4.

Foggy

Torts is cool

bs0KRgK.jpg

calder

I've never bought winter tires. Weirdly, not as much of a thing in Manitoba until recently when they started becoming more popular. I think instead in a couple of years I'll just get some good all-weathers, the ones rated for winter.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh snap might finally invest in a PS4.

Now is the best time to invest.

The PlayStation 4 system opens the door to an incredible journey through immersive new gaming worlds and a deeply connected gaming community. PS4 puts gamers first with an astounding lineup and over 180 games in development. Play amazing top-tier blockbusters and innovative indie hits on PS4. Developer Inspired, Gamer Focused.

PlayStation 4 is the best place to play with dynamic, connected gaming, powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative second-screen features.

The PlayStation 4 system opens the door to an incredible journey through immersive new gaming worlds and a deeply connected gaming community. PS4 puts gamers first with an astounding lineup and over 180 games in development. Play amazing top-tier blockbusters and innovative indie hits on PS4. Developer Inspired, Gamer Focused.

PlayStation 4 is the best place to play with dynamic, connected gaming, powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalization, deeply integrated social capabilities, and innovative second-screen features.

Greatness awaits.

Heretic is triggered now

Cake Boss

Banned
I've never bought winter tires. Weirdly, not as much of a thing in Manitoba until recently when they started becoming more popular. I think instead in a couple of years I'll just get some good all-weathers, the ones rated for winter.

How are you still alive?

zroid

Banned
I couldn't get a tire switch over appointment until Dec 7th

I had to drive last night in the blizzard, was scary bros :(

calder

How are you still alive?

Roads aren't as slippery here - once winter fully hits it's too cold for slush or wet snow and the roads are pretty dry. Doesn't snow as much as other placed either, and we lack hills which is a big deal I'm sure. Until the last 5-10 years, it was rare to see people with winter tires except dudes in 2WD trucks who lived out of town.

I am thinking about getting winter tires or at least new tires fairly soon - the ones that came with my Subaru are pretty shitty in snow.

Curufinwe

PS Canadians, Best Buy has some dece deals for Black Friday

Is Bloodborne worth it if I've never played the Souls games? Most I've done is beat MGS on Extreme and Witcher 3 on deathmarch. >_>

Also what about Driveclub?

Bloodborne is the best introduction to Souls games in my opinion. It's less punishing and complicated, and if you ever get stuck on a boss there will be a ton of people available to help in co-op.

Quick

Banned
Snow....

Already...

Thank god I already have snow tires

I've had Winter Tires on/off through every winter. I used to work very close to home (ten minutes away by car), so I didn't feel the need to get them since it's such a quick drive.

I was going to buy new winter tires this year, but I'm looking into getting a new car. I don't want to have to invest in tires until I get a new car.

Don't forget the powerful online infrastructure where everyone Comes To Play, the PlayStation Network.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Nobody in Vancouver has winter tires so the two weeks a year we get snow in the city everywhere becomes Richmond^2. It's a disaster.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ovi leaving practice

Therrien saying that DSP will take Gallaghers place and that Emelin is good to go. Don't seeing DSP lasting long on that line, and I don't know who you take out on D for Emelin right now.

Stasis

took me twice as much time to get to work on a street where the snow was already long gone... why do people forget how to drive as soon as there's 2mm of snow

So much this. It's crazy for the first few times. Though there will always be people who suck at Winter driving. The same ones who lose all ability in rain, but even worse.

Anyone else store their winters at the dealership? That's easily the best $30 I've ever spent.

Fucking yes. Started two Winters back. But even better is getting a compressor and proper Jack lift so you can do that shit yourself in like 5 minutes. That's somewhere on the list, lol.

2015 is surely the last time this will be possible.

I'm conflicted. I mean, fuck that pic because Flyers and Schenns but... 10/22 is my bday so its kinda cool.

They have like snowflakes and Santa on them. Really festive.

The new ones I got my gf this year literally have polar bears, icicles and snowflakes on the sidewalls. Also mini snowflakes around every hole where studs go. Didn't get the studded version tho. And these are a good brand too!

that'll just make the adaptation a little harder when your team will move to Quebec city

I don't have access to my .gif collection but if I did, I'd post one where someone makes a prolonged and slow motion "oooohhhhh" face. T'es malade.

Edit: Also, my Winters have been on for two weeks but I forgot to get a new brush. So that was cool, lol.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ovi leaving practice

Therrien saying that DSP will take Gallaghers place and that Emelin is good to go. Don't seeing DSP lasting long on that line, and I don't know who you take out on D for Emelin right now.

Gilbert imo, but he's got veteran status over Pateryn.

Holy shit

Andi is hosting Leafs Lunch today! :OOOOO

What happened to her? She was on CBC last year right?

Curufinwe

Gagner joins Streit, Umberger and White on the injured list so the Flyers are calling up former Islander Colin McDonald from the AHL.

Marvie_3

Banned

Dont forget the part about its stellar lineup of ps3 remasters.

CUlrvhDXAAAHtEE.jpg

Not a fan
Those are terrible. I like the Wild ones though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Molson paid $575 M for the Habs, Bell Center and Evenko who does all the events at the Bell Center back in 2009

@JohnLuTSNMtl: #Habs Smith-Pelly on how to replace Gallagher's "irritation factor": "Go in the crease and smile everytime you get hit in the head."

My Man

I'm okay with Devante being there. Would have preferred a guy like Holloway but we need a Nuisance on that line. I think Devante is a okay Substitute to Gallagher

Top Bottom