• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Quick

Banned
So, that Wild Stadium Series jersey leak was real. Not bad at all, now that I'm seeing the whole uniform (pants, socks, gloves).

The M type logo should be used more after the Stadium Series is done. Simple typeface logos are underrated.

Wild-new-jersey-stadium-series-2016.jpg

Hawks jersey is okay. I think they hit their peak with their first Winter Classic jersey - their future outdoor jerseys after wasn't as good. Hawks need to take a break from outdoor games for at least a few years - :lol

Screen-Shot-2015-11-24-at-11.30.07-1-590x590.png

the_best_nhl_winter_classic_jerseys.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Those old Hawks WC jerseys are sex but these new ones look like some kid did on his computer on MS Paint

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
can montreal plz put BGally on IR already so I can replace him for my fantasy team, thanks

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Interesting note from Rangers PR: 8 of the last 9 games between the Rangers and Montreal have resulted in a shutout for one of the two teams

Carey Price's save percentage against the Rangers the last 4 seasons: 98.7%, 5 shutouts in 8 games.

Dam Son

zroid

Banned
Every time I see Rene Bourque's name pop up in the news (apparently he was just placed on IR), my reaction is always "oh yeah, he's still in the NHL"

Stasis

We gotta put in work. We're only $200K above the Habs!

Hank vs Price has always been a Goaltending duel.

It's a Modern Day Hasek and Brodeur duel

For the past two seasons, and now probably this one as well, yes. Before that? Not so much. Jesus Price is a relatively new thing still, comparatively. And I say this as a huge believer that he is likely the next top goalie in the league.

I thought this was interesting:

Number of games played by Lundqvist:

11-12: 62 regular season, 20 playoff
12-13: 43, 12
13-14: 63, 25
14-15: 46, 19

If he wasn't injured in two of the past four years he could've played about 80 games for each of the last 4 years (plus Olympics in 2014). That's a lot of mileage for a goalie.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Number of games played by Lundqvist:

11-12: 62 regular season, 20 playoff
12-13: 43, 12
13-14: 63, 25
14-15: 46, 19

If he wasn't injured in two of the past four years he could've played about 80 games for each of the last 4 years (plus Olympics in 2014). That's a lot of mileage for a goalie.

And he's still having the best start of his career.

Erdrick

How are you still alive?

I'm also of the same mindset. I stick with my all seasons. Haven't failed me in the winters thus far yet. Just adjust your driving according to the current conditions, and you should be ok. It helps that we have a pretty decent snowplow system here in Winnipeg, so, barring the first major snowfall of the year or any freak blizzards, our roads are good to go for the most part. Filled with potholes, but clear of snow and ice for the most part.

Starting awkward, hate filled, and contentious political arguments that nobody asked for. I've been studying this year's "How to DESTROY Your Crazy Relatives at Thanksgiving" articles on Vox and Huffington Post in preparation.

But I just know Obama is a Muslim and wants to wage jihad from the inside by taking our guns. It's so obvious!

Stasis

so what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving?

Forcing my gf's French Canadian parents to host an American Thanksgiving dinner in my half American honor because I love the food and leftovers.

It's great, I get all the great food sans my crazy American family's drama. Then I get to hear my dad tell me all about it and how lucky I am to have valid excuses for avoiding it.

Starting awkward, hate filled, and contentious political arguments that nobody asked for. I've been studying this year's "How to DESTROY Your Crazy Relatives at Thanksgiving" articles on Vox and Huffington Post in preparation.

are you gonna break the news that you were temporarily a Coyotes fan and that you are having a small Calamari?

Covering myself in mud and hunting a turkey with a spear.

You eat at the table covered in mud too?! Me too!

Top Bottom