• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sam got DSP and Subban confused just now. They all look alike, I guess.

Power play has done real good work tonight, even though they've only scored once. Could have easily had more. Too bad the Habs still have a 3 goal lead , what with having Carey Price and all.

Brassard's assist on McDonagh's goal is the 300th point of his NHL career. Zucc's assist gives him 16 points in the last 12 games.

McDonagh's goal also ends Carey Price's shutout streak against the Rangers at 200:26.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol what, Staal brothers > Sedin brothers? You kidding?

Okay good, 82% voted Sedins, jesus this panel

zroid

Banned
I was listening to Sportsnet radio in the car, and I heard someone unironically make a karma-based argument for why tanking doesn't work.

I wanna die

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully they don't play to defend the lead in the third

#canadiens Carey Price seems to hurt his right leg midway through the second period. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Fuck me

imBask

Banned
sports radio is the best, especially phone-in shows

there's AT LEAST one person per week who calls to say we should trade Price for Malkin or Crosby or Toews

EDIT : welp condon is in, RIP price RIP season RIP everything fuck me

Yawnier

Banned
I was listening to Sportsnet radio in the car, and I heard someone unironically make a karma-based argument for why tanking doesn't work.

I wanna die

Building parts of a team through tanking obv can work, but there is a big stigma attached to it among a lot of hockey personalities, writers, reporters (ex. Kypreos anti-tank rant against Dangle last season).

Finally home now, can catch some of the Habs game...

*checks phone*

"Carey Price leaves game vs. Rangers due to leg injury"

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

was it the dirty Rags or is the Son of God merely blessing the Rangers with His mercy?

zroid

Banned
man there are so many good close games on and none of them are the ones on TV right now

and my PS3 just crashed when I tried to open GCL :lol (okay it's working again!)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Zone exits are terrible in this game and directly lead to at least two of the goals, maybe more (I'd have to go back and rewatch them).

Easily the worst performance of the season for this group. Don't even care about the two goals at the start of this period. That was just a correction to more accurately reflect what the score should actually be.

I think it's about time for Etem and McIlrath to get back in the lineup.

Lightning in another scoreless game.

SHOCKING.

gXr6qaJ.gif

Top Bottom