• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lower body injury. Considering he just came back, this must be pretty serious. I don't think we will see price very often this year.
I think he may have tweaked it and just was being careful. Reaffirms my concern he didn't look normal the past few games and they made him come back to soon.

WTF how are they supposed win the Cup then?
Same way they went 5-2-2 with Condon

Calamari41

41 > 38
Brian Hayward is alright with me. I ignore the blatant homerisms and what is left is some good insight.

I like Ashlee's for the play by play cheesy lines. Lookout cookout. Coast to coast like buttered toast!

Hayward gets salty when things go awry or the Sharks troll us, but I don't really get why people hate on him so much.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Mrazek should've had those first 2 goals. Wings totally blew this game, they had the win in their pocket. I'm getting really sick of this team not being to win games 2-1. They have to score 3 goals just to have a chance and it's just dumb. That's inexcusable.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I made the mistake of referring to the 401 as "MacDonald-Cartier Freeway", and was instantly put on the terrorist watch list.

A bit late on this but who calls the 401 the "MacDonald-Cartier Freeway" or even the "Highway of Heroes"? You were rightly added.

imBask

Banned
Montreal Canadiens goalie Carey Price aggravated a lower-body injury against the New York Rangers on Wednesday. Will not play vs Devils on friday

tumblr_mg8ol2M8I11r47v4to1_r2_400.gif

zroid

Banned
Crazy Snes stat

Dimitri Filipovic ‏@DimFilipovic 16m16 minutes ago

Heading into tonight's game the Sens were +4 in total shot attempts with EK65 on the ice at 5v5. Without him? -162. Yeesh.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Don Brennan :"Can you tell me a player who has made as many bad defensive plays or been beaten as many times as Karlsson?"

Our Ottawa media, everyone!

I call this phenomenon the kaberle conundrum

people only see the really awful blown plays... nothing else

zroid

Banned
The Yotes broadcast keeps cutting to a clip of a big Turducken being carved

yeah I dunno

edit: this is the most awkward interview I've ever seen (w/ Mike Smith)

Coyotes broadcasts are always a bit out there. Kinda like campus radio. No one is really watching so just do whatever dumb stuff you want and have weird interviews.

Domi to Duclair. Giggidy giggidy goo

Calamari41

41 > 38
Well shit.

We may have lost to our chief rivals The Arizona Coyotes, but at least yesterday we beat the snot out of our chief rivals The Calgary Flames.

Top Bottom