• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

imBask

Banned
Hank is fucking shook.

Price injured

Galchenyuk is going Super Saiyan

Smith Pelly becoming Black Gallagher

mofo was eating candy during warmup :lol

CUsgAvhWoAA22Ve.jpg

zroid

Banned
Pretty obvious to see why the Rangers advanced stats are such garbage

they basically have one monster line and everything else is really dubious :(

that showed up in both of the Leafs games against the Rangers too. Zucc/Brass/Nash just murdered us.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
yo he's in the zone

goodbye "the king"

I guess Rangers luck was a real thing

Not really. This team tonight looks almost nothing like the Rangers that have been playing lately, in terms of both structure and style. I mean, no doubt we've had some puck luck here and there and some of the numbers were never going to be able to hold up, but it's more the way they're playing this one that's the problem rather than the results. Part of that, to be fair, is because of how sharp the Habs are. Everything they've been doing tonight has been really crisp.

Could see it coming against Nashville on Monday, but they got it back together as that game went on. This one the wheels are just completely falling off.

Stasis

Watching this with two French Canadian die hard fans. Some of you will get this, most won't. To you QC Habs fans...

Esti de marde de colisse. Lol. Crisse qu'on est pas capable vous battre. Bonne game les boys.

To the others... Mehhhhhhhhh. You don't speak French. Less weight.

Also were drunk.

imBask

Banned
Not really. This team tonight looks almost nothing like the Rangers that have been playing lately, in terms of both structure and style. I mean, no doubt we've had some puck luck here and there and some of the numbers were never going to be able to hold up, but it's more the way they're playing this one that's the problem rather than the results. Part of that, to be fair, is because of how sharp the Habs are. Everything they've been doing tonight has been really crisp.

Could see it coming against Nashville on Monday, but they got it back together as that game went on. This one the wheels are just completely falling off.

yeah I know i'm kidding, I seriously have nothing against the Rangers...i've watch a couple of games this year and they've looked nothing like this, it happens

Watching this with two French Canadian die hard fans. Some of you will get this, most won't. To you QC Habs fans...

Esti de marde de colisse. Lol. Crisse qu'on est pas capable vous battre. Bonne game les boys.

To the others... Mehhhhhhhhh. You don't speak French. Less weight.

Also were drunk.

Continue de boire, ca va passer ;)

Tabris

Daniel Sedin is 4th in league scoring now :) If it wasn't for the 1 rapist (alleged) and 2 douchebags (proven) above him, he would be in first.

Just because it's the internet, doesn't mean you don't need to filter yourself.

As long as I post according to the forums rules, why doesn't it mean that? I'm not trying to make friends with them or get anything from them. I'm not hurting them either.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

saw that coming from a mile away

3ON3 OT LOSS INCOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
yeah I know i'm kidding, I seriously have nothing against the Rangers...i've watch a couple of games this year and they've looked nothing like this, it happens

Yeah, pretty much. :D

Honestly, I was really surprised when AV said it was going to be the same lineup for this game as against Nashville. Seemed like it was inviting trouble.

Oh, by the way, the Rangers' goal has been changed to Rick Nash. So that's 5 goals in 3 games. So there's something positive.

imBask

Banned
Yeah, pretty much. :D

Honestly, I was really surprised when AV said it was going to be the same lineup for this game as against Nashville. Seemed like it was inviting trouble.

Oh, by the way, the Rangers' goal has been changed to Rick Nash. So that's 5 goals in 3 games. So there's something positive.

well now that you mention it, you're officially tanking right? how much for Nash?

Tyson Nash >>>>>> Hayward. QuackGAF I can't imagine how long it took you to build tolerance to this guy. He's been doing it since 93 right?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WIN

C4cwGrh.gif

C4cwGrh.gif

C4cwGrh.gif

Absolutely dominate the best home team in the league at home and one of the best team in the leagues while following up the injury of our MVP with 2 goals in 2 minutes. Pretty sure that's what you call a statement game.

This team is legit, just hope Price isn't out long term again.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
well now that you mention it, you're officially tanking right? how much for Nash?

How much you got? We could toss in a near mint Tanner Glass while we're at it!

Well, I hope they learn something from this one. Every one of Montreal's goals could best be described as "unacceptable." But now it's a day off for Thanksgiving, then a daytime back-to-back with Boston and Philly.

Tyson Nash >>>>>> Hayward. QuackGAF I can't imagine how long it took you to build tolerance to this guy. He's been doing it since 93 right?

Brian Hayward is alright with me. I ignore the blatant homerisms and what is left is some good insight.

I like Ashlee's for the play by play cheesy lines. Lookout cookout. Coast to coast like buttered toast!

imBask

Banned
Semin also out with a lower body injury

you get a lower body injury
you get a lower body injury
EVERYBODY gets a lower body injury!

Top Bottom