• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Calm down Smelly. They're probably white.

I think you're right:

6v5Q62y.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Here comes the Tabris Defense Force in that thread, which is a thing that exists apparently?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: people who actually have money don't list off the brand names on their clothes or take pictures of their first class seats. They just wear Ralph Lauren shoes while doing yard work and fly first class, without giving either a second thought.

BTW I haven't been watching any sports because I am focusing on my art and writing.

So I just watch highlights. That Ovi goal on Weds was ridiculous.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, my base salary is higher than Tabris' (after accounting for the CDN-USD exchange)? That's hilarious.

To be fair, I don't get commissions like he does, so that's a big difference, but I still can't help but be a little disappointed.

Here comes the Tabris Defense Force in that thread, which is a thing that exists apparently?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: people who actually have money don't list off the brand names on their clothes or take pictures of their first class seats. They just wear Ralph Lauren shoes while doing yard work and fly first class, without giving either a second thought.

The richest people I know live like paupers.

My uncle is one of those people. He made enough money to retire at 50 and travel the world. He's 80 now and still just going and doing whatever he wants. No one would ever know by looking at him either. His wife died last month and he took off for a week. Said he threw a dart at a map of Europe and left.

I mean, it's almost like people who are actually genuinely happy don't need to post about it.

When you get to "bragging on a video game forum" about a lifestyle you're trying really hard to project yourself as having, you ultimately say the most about who you are as a person.

I could Tabris sledge all day, this shit is so easy.

Calamari41

41 > 38
My brother in law is a "hardcore" Kings fan born and raised in Philly, and he's here for the weekend and has been talking mad anti-Ducks trash during this game. So I just said "name a single player on the Kings," and he said "ok, ok" and shut up.

Quick

Banned
My brother in law is a "hardcore" Kings fan born and raised in Philly, and he's here for the weekend and has been talking mad anti-Ducks trash during this game. So I just said "name a single player on the Kings," and he said "ok, ok" and shut up.

You mean you don't know John Smith of the Los Angels Kings of Los Angeles?

He's from Philly. They need something to look forward to.

Top Bottom