• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

imBask

Banned
RDS just mentionned that Devils are going to have a ceremony for St.Louis Blues legend Martin Brodeur later this year? that's weird

Foggy

Getzlaf you donk.

Oh my god Gibson.

FUCK

I'M NOT MAD I'M ACTUALLY LAUGHING

raining-on-my-face.gif

If by possible rape you mean false allegation.

And I wasn't insulting them. I'm pointing out how good they are.

You triggered or something?

We don't know that it was a false allegation. Anyways, why'd you post this?

Now we get to hear these broadcasters gag on Blackhawk dick for as long as this lasts

And isn't "triggered" a rape reference too? You seem like a cool dude.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Why'd you post this?

The post you quoted was about being annoyed that the broadcasters were going to be praising the Hawks. You think that was about rape?

Triggering can refer to anything, most recently it is being overused by privileged college kids who can't function after they hear an opinion they disagree with.

Who are you, anyway? Is this a Clydefrog alt trolling me?

We don't know that it was a false allegation. Anyways, why'd you post this?

But we can assume with a high likelihood that it was a false allegation based on the circus show that it became before it was swept away like Wild vs the Blackhawks in the playoffs.

Triggered is a reference to anything that people find offensive, not specifically rape.

I once saw him stop traffic on the 405 to help a mother duck and her ducklings cross in peace. There were tears in his eyes.

The fact that he used to knit scarves for homeless people in the winter really was the icing on the cake, before he was drafted.

Nowadays there's tears in his eyes from laughing and not actually being mad.

Is being forced to tell people you're moving into the neighbourhood really charity though?

Actually laughing.

Top Bottom