• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

My brother in law is a "hardcore" Kings fan born and raised in Philly, and he's here for the weekend and has been talking mad anti-Ducks trash during this game. So I just said "name a single player on the Kings," and he said "ok, ok" and shut up.

lmao

Is there a way you can ask 90% of Kings fans this question? Like, a giant megaphone or something? This needs to happen for the sake of humility.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
My brother in law is a "hardcore" Kings fan born and raised in Philly, and he's here for the weekend and has been talking mad anti-Ducks trash during this game. So I just said "name a single player on the Kings," and he said "ok, ok" and shut up.

He didn't know Andy Kopter?

JABEE

Giroux is the best damn player in the NHL.

He's on the ice with the dry erase board drawing up the play.

Ghost Bomb again.

Foggy

Today's game day poster. The idea is supposed to be that someone wears the wrong "colors" to Thanksgiving dinner and gets demoted to the kids table. Just makes it look like the Pens suck and have to sit at the table with the excited kid that nobody wants around.

CU1mN0rWIAAIoNb.jpg

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
That was a pretty blatant too many men, dunno what Laviolette was pissed off about. Had four dudes at the bench and a fifth coming out of the Flyers zone.

Ah well. Congrats, Flyers-GAF

calder

Ehlers wow

Can't imagine him in a couple of years *swoon*

Best game Jets have played in a while seems like, but I was at work for half of it.

I mean, that last Stewart goal was flukey as hell... But the fact he made it and the fact he rushed hard enough to the net to make it? That's gotta count for something.

calder

Only negative is that Hellebyuk could easily have had a shutout in his first game if it wasn't for that unlucky bounce (and Mark Stuart yeesh).

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I really wish that the Flyers could just hold on to a lead and not have to go into OT to win (or lose in the shootout).

Foggy

Johnson can't go two games without getting hurt. I think this is the third of fourth time he's left a game due to injury.

Yikes, Bolts could end up being the most snakebit team of the year with injuries. Good news it's a comparatively weak division and as long as the team can get healthy when it counts, they should be fine.

ZeroGravity

Yikes, Bolts could end up being the most snakebit team of the year with injuries. Good news it's a comparatively weak division and as long as the team can get healthy when it counts, they should be fine.
Unfortunately it goes beyond injuries. This team is just plain abysmal offensively. They went from a team that was only shutout once last year to a team that's on the verge of being shutout for the fifth time already this season and we're not even two months in yet.

Top Bottom