• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

calder

It seems like every shift a Ranger gets away with a world class hook or trip right in front of stripes, and half the time it leads directly to a Rangers scoring chance. Is Messier reffing this game or what?

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Tyler Seguin hat trick in Boston.

Is this real life?

MezashiteAikatsu43v2720p2B2A2834mkv_snapshot_1627_20141004_031407.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It seems like every shift a Ranger gets away with a world class hook or trip right in front of stripes, and half the time it leads directly to a Rangers scoring chance. Is Messier reffing this game or what?
We've had a couple this period where I really don't understand how something wasn't called.

zroid

Banned
The GCL stats screen is so broken lol

It says Seguin's 6th goal was in the 3rd period, and his 8th goal was in the 1st period

Yawnier

Banned
Brehs, you all for real right now?

Raps are 3-0 right now, and they're currently leading the game.

I was kidding with the craptors part. I'm watching the raps game right now.

I find them to be a bit of a hard watch sometimes though, because I got the feeling they are headed towards yet another 1st round exit. The St. Louis Blues of the NBA.

zroid

Banned
I was kidding with the craptors part. I'm watching the raps game right now.

I find them to be a bit of a hard watch sometimes though, because I got the feeling they are headed towards yet another 1st round exit. The St. Louis Blues of the NBA.

Also at least the Blues are like legit in the regular season and just choke in the playoffs.

The Raps just feel like frauds who skate by because they're in a garbage division in a garbage conference... >:

Xeteh

So, the game started and some minutes have been played and the Avs haven't lost yet, we're off to a good start.

Top Bottom