• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

I am drunk already. Let's hope I don't crash by 8 my time!

crotch_itchy_bobs_burgers.gif

I know the Bruins just tied it up but I find it funny everytime Seguin throws it in their face. Like tonight.

Reminds of the the Harden trade to Houston with the Thunder

Sanjuro

I know the Bruins just tied it up but I find it funny everytime Seguin throws it in their face. Like tonight.

Reminds of the the Harden trade to Houston with the Thunder

Throw what in our face? His career would be garbage otherwise.

Dude is a stud for Dallas!

iLLmAtlc

Rangers-GAF is Mcdunna not involved offensively anymore? I notice he's still getting a lot of 2nd PP time.

Seems Rangers score a lot with him on but he never gets any assists. :|

Sanjuro

I know he is a stud that is my point. Granted that wasn't guaranteed when the Bruins traded him

I absolutely think it was. He would maybe fit in on this team, but outside a philosophy change he was doomed.

Still early, but Claude is selling himself as an amazing coach so far this season. Got to give it to him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers-GAF is Mcdunna not involved offensively anymore? I notice he's still getting a lot of 2nd PP time.

Seems Rangers score a lot with him on but he never gets any assists. :|
He spent most of October getting back up to speed after spending the offseason nursing a broken foot. He's been a lot better the last week or so

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
For those of you keeping score at home, Ovechkin scored that goal so that he could keep pace with Oscar Lindberg, clearly. Both are now on 6 goals for the season.

Lindberg and Hayes both have a goal and an assist so far.

RedRum

Banned
For those of you keeping score at home, Ovechkin scored that goal so that he could keep pace with Oscar Lindberg, clearly. Both are now on 6 goals for the season.

Lindberg and Hayes both have a goal and an assist so far.

Had a feeling Ovi was going to score. He was already pissed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Somehow Rick Nash is robbed of a sure goal thanks to a diving Caps stick knocking the puck into the net before it can get to Nash. Amazing. Guy can't get a break.

Regardless, it's 4-1 Rangers.

Top Bottom