• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

GOAL SCORE 2!!!! WE LEAD WE LEAD!!!

tumblr_mverr9NJah1rvyn6mo1_400.gif

Quick

Banned
Speaking of jerseys, the Wild's Stadium Series jersey might've been leaked.

http://www.icethetics.co/blog/2015/11/3/is-this-the-minnesota-wilds-stadium-series-jersey

It's pretty bland, IMO. But I wanna see what they do with the pants and socks.

A day late, but here's a shot of the Habs' Winter Classic jersey collar, to go along with the teases from earlier:

http://www.icethetics.co/blog/2015/...nter-classic-jersey-ahead-of-friday-unveiling

The Habs jersey looks like it's going to have a similar collar to the Bruins' jersey. They're being unveiled on Friday.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Seguin is so good, he causes femurs to spontaneously combust just by skating near them. #1 player on the #1 team in the league, astounding to watch this day by day.

Cake Boss

Banned
###11111 CENNNNTTTEEERRRRR KYYYYYYLLLELEEEE TURRIIISSSS

POOR HABS WHERE IS THEIR WHEEL OF EXCUSES!!! NO PRICE?

WAH WAH WAH WAH 0.6 PRETEND KARLSSON DIDNT HAVE MARKOV COVER FOR HIM? WAH WAH WAH WAH

IF A HABS PLAYER DIVES IN THE FOREST, DOES IT MAKE A SOUND? OR IS PRICE THERE TO SAVE HIM AND HIS TEAMMATES FROM FALLING LIKE USUAL?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
###11111 CENNNNTTTEEERRRRR KYYYYYYLLLELEEEE TURRIIISSSS

POOR HABS WHERE IS THEIR WHEEL OF EXCUSES!!! NO PRICE?

WAH WAH WAH WAH 0.6 PRETEND KARLSSON DIDNT HAVE MARKOV COVER FOR HIM? WAH WAH WAH WAH

IF A HABS PLAYER DIVES IN THE FOREST, DOES IT MAKE A SOUND? OR IS PRICE THERE TO SAVE HIM AND HIS TEAMMATES FROM FALLING LIKE USUAL?

Hey Cake Boss, how was your night?

Edmonton needs to learn how to be more efficient. 1 goal on 36 shots!! Philly has learned that shots come at a premium so 2 goals on 15 shots is what we have.

we still will probably lose

Seguin is so good, he causes femurs to spontaneously combust just by skating near them. #1 player on the #1 team in the league, astounding to watch this day by day.

Might be a generational player. How far ahead is he ahead of Gretzky in greatness? A Lemieux difference or a Jagr difference?

King of Fighters XIV looks like Poverty Fighters. This is freaking 2015 HOW DOES A FIGHTING GAME LOOK THAT BAD?!?

SNK pls.

I know it's early for that game but man that game is ugly as sin

Yawnier

Banned
The last time I had chocolate beer (double chocolate stout) I got sick. Not huge on the combo of chocolate and beer together tbh

Top Bottom