• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Watching the Sharks in SJ tonight, first time watching a game outside of Ottawa :p

Foggy

King of Fighters XIV looks like Poverty Fighters. This is freaking 2015 HOW DOES A FIGHTING GAME LOOK THAT BAD?!?

SNK pls.

I know it's early for that game but man that game is ugly as sin

It should be a crime.

But that VR remake of White Day has got me feeling all warm and fuzzy

You deserve the nastiest hottest stuff.

Enjoy.

anigif_enhanced-4116-1422848158-42.gif

Foggy

Jackets are running wild in San Jose. Feels good, so this is as good a time as any to get out while the gettin's good. Sure would be nice to wake up to a point...maybe even 2 of them!

Pikma

Banned
So I tried a mexican dish called mole today, it was pretty damn simple but god was it fucking delicious, like reaaaaally fucking delicious. I feel blessed for having all these mexican restaurants around me.

Xeteh

I can't remember the last time I've watched the Avs play 60 full minutes of hockey in a game. It always feels like they have a few great shifts and then just half-ass the rest.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Sat 10 rows off the glass tonight for 30 bucks and saw Zeek bang home the winner with a minute to go. Good night for sure. Isles the best, none deny this

Pikma

Banned
For Pikma:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS8K3E5UkAAwfZ_.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I guess the 2013-2014 numbers were a lot more balanced because I decided to look at last year's numbers yesterday after the loss and found out it was something like 60% wins when outshot and 38% wins when outshooting, and if that doesn't look weird enough we can ignore that last winning streak the team ended the season with (where they outshot most of their opponents) and the numbers would look even more fucking crazy

Top Bottom